DCMM Annual Meeting

DC Metro MINIs

Annual Meeting

Saturday, September 26, 2015

1:00pm - 4:00pm

Hard Times Cafe, Fairfax VA

4069 Chain Bridge Rd

Fairfax VA 22030

Parking will be in the rear shared lot with Virginia Commerce Bank off Sager Ave or University Dr. See photos for preferred parking locations. Parking has been verified with HTC.

We will be in the upper room, Pool Table and Game Room, Chain Bridge Rd entrance level.

This is our most important meeting of the year and we need as many members to attend as possible. We will be voting on 3 open board positions!

If you are interested in running for the board or would like more information, please contact any current board member (TGGRRR, Poison Ivy, CHILLIN, Brandy_Brown, melissa99, NYRican MC40, ChrisTKD). You do not have to be present at the meeting to run for the board, but nominees who are present will each get the (optional) opportunity to briefly introduce themselves and why they are running. If you cannot attend, please send your brief nomination message to Brandy_Brown or melissa99 (current BM not up for re-election) who will read it on your behalf.

This meeting is open to current, paid members ONLY.

A Chili Buffet and non-alcoholic drinks will be provided. The buffet will offer three chili options that should make most everyone happy.

You are welcome to order an alcoholic drink, but you will be billed for it separately.

Here are the preferred ways to arrive and park for the meeting:

Rear%2520Parking%2520Entrances%2520Sager%2520and%2520University.JPG

Approach from either Sager Ave or University Drive

Preferred%2520Parking.JPG

Preferred parking

This is the new event thread for the 2015 Annual Meeting. If you RSVPed to the other one that was here, you'll have to RSVP again.

Please remember that this is for members only, so guests (i.e. +1) are not opened up in the RSVP system.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

What if your guest is a member?

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

What if your guest is a member?
They can RSVP with their own forum account.

The board can decide to change this, but traditionally we have not opened up "guests" for the annual meeting because it is a members-only event (due to the board vote and the fact the club picks up the cost of the food).

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

They can RSVP with their own forum account.

The board can decide to change this, but traditionally we have not opened up "guests" for the annual meeting because it is a members-only event (due to the board vote and the fact the club picks up the cost of the food).

im just messing with you...i figured that

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

We are accepting nominations for the board. There are 3 openings being elected at the meeting.

When you run for the board you are not running for a position, you run to be on the board and then during the first meeting the positions are determined.

We currently have 3 nominees but we can take more.

The nominees are:

Hilary Brown (Chillin)

Alicyn Drew (Tggrrr)

Alex Scott (MINI in Black)

if you would like to be considered for the board please post here or email any board member with your intention. You can also email Board@dcmetrominis.org

Please RSVP your attendance for the meeting as we need an accurate head count for the restaurant.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Do I get one even if I don't attend, I will put it on my PoS and recruit all over the island. Already tagged two MINIs here.

We're also going to be offering those that attend a free club logo decal made of vinyl for your MINI. They come in Red, White or Blue!!!

Later we'll be offering them in the store. Here's a sample

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Can I have my daughter attend and vote in my my absence. She has by dir, military joke.

i see no issue with this

HOONIGAN

Can I have my daughter attend and vote in my my absence. She has by dir, military joke.

lol I need to make them paid members so they can come with me, leaving them home alone is not looking like an option

I posted this into the Board forum. We have to go with the bylaws but I think we can work something out while still following the bylaws

Tggrrr010.jpg

This maybe the Filipino beer talking but, "viva Corey". My voice will be heard. Lol.

Los Pahros son monwartos. Soy in chicarodes!!

I can't spell in English, so Spanish all bets are off.

Edited by Brandy_Brown

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Does the brand of transportation to the meeting matter? My Mini may be in the shop for various maintenance, so I'm not sure if I will have it.

No it doesn't, you don't even need to own a MINI to be in the club. You simply need to be a full member to attend the annual meeting

Tggrrr010.jpg

Just so you know the bylaws don't allow any proxy voting

i got you corey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOONIGAN

So we discussed the children at the meeting and we do not want someone missing the meeting because they have a child and parental duties are interfering. If you need to bring your child, bring em!!! They won't be able to vote and if the restaurant charges us for them then we'll ask you to pay for their meal. But please don't let it keep you from attending.

We want as many members attending as possible.

I'll be calling in the final count tomorrow

Tggrrr010.jpg