TGGRRR (Ali)

Annual Picnic

July 11

Starting at noon

24801 Whites Ferry Rd Dickerson, MD

We have reserved the shelter at Whites Ferry

If you are coming on the White's Ferry it's $5 one way $8 round trip and cash only!!!!

#DCMMPiratePicnic

Yes this year we have a theme and it's pirates. After all we have a boat, OK a ferry which is really a big raft on a cable but we're calling it a Pirate ship!

Dress up if you like and watch for some fun to be announced.

The club supplies grilling meats, fixings and some light refreshments.

We ask that each person bring a side dish or dessert to share.

This event is free to members and they can bring one guest (kids are free), non members pay $5 (Cash only please)

There will be a run to the #DCMMPiratePicnic and I hear there's talk of an after event

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Last year we gave out certificates of achievement to club members for all kinds of fun things.

This year we're looking to you for nominations. You can nominate anonymously by emailing Board@dcmetroMINIs.org

Some things from last year were the

Murphy's Law run

Social Media Award

100k club (did you hit 100,000 miles this year?

We started to come up with new awards and thought that you guys may be more creative than us. We will give the awards at the picnic, besides the great food and playing with our MINIs it's one of the highlights!

Also we're going to have a desserts and a side dishes contest so bring your best food to share. Please edit your RSVP to indicate what you're bringing

Side dishes

TGGRRR - Quinoa salad

Lanrover - Calico Beans

Edited by TGGRRR

Tggrrr010.jpg

Next big event is the picnic and your event planners are on it!!! :ridinghorse:

Laura is also talking about an after event and Alex is planning a run to the picnic.

Plan on a fun action packed day with options for fun.

Tggrrr010.jpg

We need to create a hashtag for this event so we can start to promote it on all appropriate channels. What do you think of #DCMMPicnicParty or #DCMMPicnic or #MaybeWeCanGetMenWithCupcakesToTrend?

#Dcmmpicnic is short an simple or #minipicnic

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

#epicminipinic

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

The Epic #MarketingSubcommittee has settled on a theme. Pirates! So the hashtag for this event is going to be #DCMMPiratePicnic There will be wenches! We are also going to have some pirate themed activities, so grab your parrots and peg legs and start prepping now!

image.php?u=1426&type=sigpic&dateline=14

The Epic #MarketingSubcommittee has settled on a theme. Pirates! So the hashtag for this event is going to be #DCMMPiratePicnic There will be wenches! We are also going to have some pirate themed activities, so grab your parrots and peg legs and start prepping now!

wait... I thought it was MINI Themed?

wait... I thought it was MINI Themed?

Just wear a hat - any hat - and declare yourself to be a pirate.

When they ask where your buccaneers are, tell them...

"Under my buccin' hat."

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week...

I updated my first post to reflect the details of the side dish/ desserts contest.

If you know what you're bringing please update your RSVP with what you're bringing and I'll update the thread with the dishes.

Let the contest begin!!!

Tggrrr010.jpg

just a side note...for those that are lowered, you mite/will scrap

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

is scraped alil on the return side as well as leaving the parking lot

HOONIGAN

ok...hey laura did you get my pm's

HOONIGAN