Edge

DCMM Happy Hour - BJ's Restaurant Brewhouse

Hey folks - I think it's time for another DCMM Happy Hour!

I nominate 6:00pm this Thursday (April 23) at BJ's Brewhouse in Tyson's Corner / Vienna. It's on the south side of Rt 7, just outside the Beltway.

The address is:

BJ's Brewhouse

8027 Leesburg Pike

Vienna, VA 22182

If you're coming from 495 onto Rt 7, you'll have to drive past it a little bit and make a left at the Fashion Blvd traffic light (away from Tyson's Corner mall), and follow the service road on the left. There is a parking garage in the back of the building.

My parents will be coming along too - one of their last nights in DC before they head back to Australia (by way of New Orleans and Southern CA).

Hope to see you there! :beer:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Just my take...this BJs bar is ALWAYS packed given its proximity to businesses. Also, its a Thursday...and there will be a Caps game that night so the bar is going to be prime real estate. So you might want to get there earlier than 6 if possible.

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

Just my take...this BJs bar is ALWAYS packed given its proximity to businesses. Also, its a Thursday...and there will be a Caps game that night so the bar is going to be prime real estate. So you might want to get there earlier than 6 if possible.
Hmm... thanks for the good tip. I'll call and see if we can reserve a table when I have a better idea of the numbers (i.e. Thursday morning).

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

I went ahead and made a reservation for 12, in case we get a few last minute additions (or Maybes changing to Yes). It's either under the name "Mark" (my middle name) or "DC Metro MINIs" - I'm not sure which because I told them both. :)

I look forward to catching up tomorrow evening! :biggrin:

Oh yeah, before I forget... watch out for the speed bump on the East side of the building (when driving alongside the restaurant to get to the garage parking). It's a doozy - go EXTRA SLOW over it! Don't ask me how I know... :s:

Edited by Edge
Speed bump warning

One last thing... the sign for BJs is not lit for some reason so it's hard to spot at night. It's on the corner (ground floor) of the building that says "DXL Men's Apparel" and "Neisha Thai Cuisine".

Awesome...you guys will be parking in my garage :) Maybe I'll get lucky and spot some of you before I head out...and I second that damn speed bump. :argh:

4 of us here so far when you walk in, our table is down in the back corner, near the bathrooms.

Yeah that was great! It wasn't anywhere near as crowded as Alex warned / I feared, either. It was loud in there though, but that's to be expected with happy hour at a bar.

Thanks for those who came - my folks really enjoyed it too. :top:

Yeah that was great! It wasn't anywhere near as crowded as Alex warned / I feared, either. It was loud in there though, but that's to be expected with happy hour at a bar.

I wish I could have made it

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

That's awesome!