TGGRRR (Ali)

MINI part out on DCMM FB page

I post these here as a courtesy to our member's who would not want to miss out on a deal. Mark bought all of the suspension parts off of it last week so what's posted is what's left.

DO NOT contact me!! I have nothing to do with this sale, contact Nick through Facebook

Hsport Camber Arms

Price: $150

Description: These are the H-sport camber arms that are so well liked in the mini community. These use traditional bushing ends rather than rod ends which makes them quieter than a lot of the other camber arms out there. Bonus that they're one of the few camber arms legal for SCCA STX Auto-X classing. These were purchased new from Way Motor Works and probably have about 20k miles on them. The bushings in the arm are replaceable and these ones are new as of about March of 2014. The car didn't get driven much since then so they probably only have 4k miles or so on the new bushings. Never saw the streets during the winter except when the roads were clear. Threads are in good shape and adjustment works just fine. Link to Way Motor Works page of the camber arms for reference...

http://www.waymotorworks.com/h-sport-rear-camber-links.html

Brey Krause Seat Brackets

Price: new-$115 now-$75

Description: These were purchased to mount a Sparco Evo II Plus (I think now called a Sparco Evo 2 USA?) into a 2010 JCW mini. They adapt the seat straight to the factory sliders so you get to keep the OEM airbag sensor in the sliders and keep the OEM sliders which are super nice when multiple people want to drive the car. It was in the car for just the 2014 auto-x season. The brackets need to be modified to fit into a R56 with the slider bar that goes all the way across. These have been modified (huge pain) already so you don't have to go through the troubles I did grinding the bolt holes to fit. They also have a hole drilled so that you can bolt the factory seat belt buckle to the bracket. You reuse OEM hardware to mount the bracket to the sliders. You'll have to source your own hardware to mount the seat to the brackets. You can easily find hardware at Lowes/Home Depot. I will also supply the buyer with the appropriate resistor for fooling the Airbag system into thinking there is still an airbag in the drivers seat. OG Racing page for the brackets for reference...

http://www.ogracing.com/brey-krause-r-9273-seat-side-mount-adapter-sparco-evo-ii-usa-seat-to-mini-cooper

Thule roof rack

Price: $300

Description: This is a Thule brand roof rack designed specifically to fit the mini cooper hardtop. The rack is the "last generation" as the new Thule racks are using the Traverse foot pack but the current gen also requires the short roof adapter which is kind of ugly. This is everything you need to mount the rack to the car including the foot pack, fit kit, and load bars. It also includes the Fairing and locks which are add-ons to a typical Thule rack. I have at least one key to the rack but replacements are cheap and easy to source through Thule. I'll also provide the buyer with printed instructions for installation. I'm pretty sure this roof rack is rated to 165lbs but it'll say in the instructions for sure. This rack was on the car for about 2 years off and on until the car became a dedicated auto-x car and then it just sat in the garage collecting dust. If you can arrange a time that works for me I'm happy to help the new owner install the rack at my place when they come pick it up. It probably requires about an hour to install if I'm going slowly and explaining things to the buyer. Otherwise I'm happy to answer questions over the phone if the new owner experiences any difficulties with the installation. I sold and installed roof racks on various cars all through 5 years of college when I worked at an outdoor retailer.

Mini arm rest

Price: 175

Description: There isn't a whole lot to say about this. It's an arm rest that is an upgrade over the optional one you could get from the factory. It's very stout and has a great storage compartment. It makes the car much comfier on longer road trips or just driving around town. This one is in great shape. If the buyer can arrange a time I'm happy to help the new owner install it at my place. It only takes maybe 15 minutes to install. Link to way motor works page for reference...

http://www.waymotorworks.com/center-armrest-r55-r56-r57-r58-r59.html

Trailer hitch

Price: 200

Description: This is a custom tig-welded trailer hitch that was built for a friend who was campaigning a D Stock mini on the national level and was traveling all over the country for auto-x events towing a tire trailer. The particularly awesome part about this trailer hitch is that there are two small brackets that permanently bolt to the car. The trailer hitch then just pins into place and then 4 easy to get to bolts hold it in place so it's easily removable. This means you can tow your tire trailer with all your stuff and then quickly get rid of all the extra weight that comes with a trailer hitch. This is welded out of stainless steel and is in fantastic condition. You could paint or powdercoat it if you wanted but it's been just fine as the bare finish. It just has a ball on it. You could have it modified with a hitch receiver but I don't know that I'd want to put a ton of tongue weight on it like you might if you had a hitch-mounted bike carrier and like 4 bikes (easily topping 150lbs tongue weight). It has towed a tire trailer from DC to Lincoln NE 3 times without any troubles and all over the east coast. Tire trailers typically have less than 100lbs tongue weight though so it's a not too hard on the brackets mounting the hitch to the car. This hitch also doesn't require modification to the body of the mini like many other hitch solutions. I'm happy to help the new owner install the hitch if a convenient time can be agreed upon. This has been confirmed to fit a 2010 with the Hypersport bumper kit as well as a regular cooper s body kit. I'm not sure about the newer R56 aero kits but I would bet it would fit just fine. However, fitment is still the responsibility of the buyer.

M7 strut tower brace

Price: $150

Description: This is a M7 Strut tower brace that we had on the car for a while. This is the "J-brace" that clears all factory intakes including the JCW intake plus other aftermarket intakes. Fitment is the ultimate responsibility of the buyer. It's in good shape but definitely not perfect. I've tried to snap pictures of the blemishes. There is one mark on the actual bar and some on the back of the braces that bolt to the strut towers. The dealer messed them up when it was in for warranty service at one point. Fortunately you don't see it when the brace is installed in the car. I'm happy to help the buyer install the brace at my place if a convenient time can be agreed upon.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg