unstable

Iphone 6 plus holder options

I have a Pro Clip mount holding my iPhone 6 Plus... It sits just to the left of the glove compartment button in a 2007-2013, or on the sides of the center radio/HVAC console in the 2006 and earlier models.

http://www.proclipusa.com

I got the mounting bracket from them, then have another company's universal holder attached to it, so I can't speak to how their own actual holders work or fit. But the mount itself is in a good position where you can see the phone, and doesn't block your view of the road.

So you mounted it where the add on cup holder would be Mike? How is that working?

Im hesitant in it being lower, or in the cup holder, because i hate looking down when I'm trying to follow directions with the GPS.

As luck would have it, i figured something out that lets me keep using my ram mount set up and can have it on top the dash. The 6 plus screen rotates like an iPad; so it works in horizontal mode.

So....i rotate my holder 90 degrees and BOOM, the phone isn't a giant obstacle blocking my view.

I have a Pro Clip mount holding my iPhone 6 Plus... It sits just to the left of the glove compartment button in a 2007-2013, or on the sides of the center radio/HVAC console in the 2006 and earlier models.

http://www.proclipusa.com

I got the mounting bracket from them, then have another company's universal holder attached to it, so I can't speak to how their own actual holders work or fit. But the mount itself is in a good position where you can see the phone, and doesn't block your view of the road.

Brian

2006 British racing green with black roof.

So you mounted it where the add on cup holder would be Mike? How is that working?

Not quite. Since I have a 2nd Gen, it's not right where it would go, but pretty close.

Photos attached of just the mount as well as the phone/phone holder on it. The phone holder is made by Bracketron, it's just one of their universal holders.

20150329_180921.jpg.a2674ff65d1e6fdf9a8e24917d90167b.jpg

20150329_180839.jpg.f6b4480810dd886e5035d898d11a39ae.jpg

20150329_180839.jpg.f6b4480810dd886e5035d898d11a39ae.jpg

20150329_180921.jpg.a2674ff65d1e6fdf9a8e24917d90167b.jpg

I have a proclip as well..but i used a scoches magic mount, flush mount to attach the phone

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads