TGGRRR (Ali)

Sunday Morning brunch and twisties

I'm planning a destination run through the Clifton twisties to Manassas for brunch

Sunday March 29th

Meet at Patriot Park at 9:30

12111 Braddock Road, Fairfax, VA 22030

Wheels up at 10:00

We'll then caravan through Clifton and the surrounding area to explore our closest urban twisties.

We'll end up in Manassas for brunch by 11:00

At Don Lencho Mexican restaurant for brunch

9116 Mathis Ave, Manassas, VA 20110

They have great parking and come well recommended

It's a short 1 hour run to get us out and driving.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Specialicious is running lunch and dinner vouchers currently for Don Lencho. I don't see any restrictions that they cannot be used for brunch, so have at it!

http://www.specialicious.com/specials/Don-Lencho-0315

There is also one for Cupcaked Bakery, which is in Clifton and they are open at 7am on Sundays!

http://www.specialicious.com/specials/cupcaked-0315

image.php?u=179&type=sigpic&dateline=140

Specialicious is running lunch and dinner vouchers currently for Don Lencho. I don't see any restrictions that they cannot be used for brunch, so have at it!

http://www.specialicious.com/specials/Don-Lencho-0315

There is also one for Cupcaked Bakery, which is in Clifton and they are open at 7am on Sundays!

http://www.specialicious.com/specials/cupcaked-0315

We could do cupcakes after brunch!!! I went to that place once, they even have gluten free varieties and they were very good

Does the Groupon for Don Lencho have a per table limit? Sometimes they limit one per table

Tggrrr010.jpg

The Pre-run and pre-eat went great.

The meeting place has a community center where there are bathrooms but there's no gas or coffee so come with a full tank.

Mark modified the run a bit so that we can drive about an hour and it's about 35 miles, so yeah, we're taking the long way :-) He likes to drive these roads to test out his set up so he knew some nice twisty fun roads.

The roads weren't in bad shape but there were some rough sections with potholes. We're going to mention in the drivers meeting that you want to leave plenty of space between you and the MINI in front of you, there's still a lot of crap on the road like sand from the storms and bits of rocks. These roads have very few shoulders so there aren't a lot of places to regroup if we get broken up, but we identified a few. This is going to be a relaxed run to get out and enjoy your MINI and the scenery.

The restaurant was really good and the staff was friendly and are looking forward to our visit.

Can the people that replied Maybe please confirm either way so that I can give a better count to the restaurant

Tggrrr010.jpg

I need to talk with my parents (visiting from Australia) to see what we're doing. I'll update the RSVP as soon as I do.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

May not be joining for lunch as I have to be in Annapolis by 12:45. I will join the run, however.

I think we'll be there tomorrow but only for brunch.

So Alex is going on the run and Catalina and Brad are coming to the brunch. It's like combined you're doing the whole event

Tggrrr010.jpg

So Alex is going on the run and Catalina and Brad are coming to the brunch. It's like combined you're doing the whole event

I mean...I might able to stay and chat for a bit. But I won't be eating.

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)