TGGRRR (Ali)

MINI detailing clinic - clean your engine +

Sunday March 15th at 10:00 AM

Odds and Ends Detailing

201 Davis Drive, Sterling, VA 20164

Darryl is one of our vendors, he gives us great prices and is very supportive of the motoring enthusiast community.

He will be conducting a detailing clinic for us and cover just a few topics.

1. Cleaning your engine

2. protecting your windshield (this is actually really cool with the Adam's Products)

3. Care of your wheels/ rims

The clinic should be about an hour of demo, then some time for questions, chatting and buying product with our club member's only discount.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

So since I can't make it Darryl asked who's in charge. I told him Rey is in charge and Corey is 2nd in command. I have no reasoning behind this decision and I don't think you have to do anything. I just randomly picked someone to "Be in Charge"

Feel the power!!!! :top:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Now there is proof Rey is your favorite. :hahaha:I like the idea of Rey being in charge.

So since I can't make it Darryl asked who's in charge. I told him Rey is in charge and Corey is 2nd in command. I have no reasoning behind this decision and I don't think you have to do anything. I just randomly picked someone to "Be in Charge"

Feel the power!!!! :top:

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

I may get out there for the end of the clinic! But I will be having a beer at the brewery! :itsme:

2006 Mini Cooper S, Royal Grey Modded, Full Milltek exhaust, RMW tune, Alta air diverter, Alta intake, 17% pulley, Tein Springs, Schroth Pro harness D/P, Short throw shifter modded to appear stock, TSW undercarriage X brace, Cabrio chassis bars, 23mm Rear sway bar, poly racing control arm bushings, Single plate flywheel/clutch conversion, Slotted disc brakes, performance brake pads, Canton slant coolant tank, Carbon wrapped interior, Custom stereo, and other small stuff.

That was a great time! ...to include the time over at Old Ox Brewery. :top:

I am SOOOOOOO ready for spring. Screw winter. :smile:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129