jcooper

Sad news

On Monday night my grandmothers house caught fire, trapped inside was my sisters father and a special person to me. With his death and the wreckage of a house fire (http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/1-Dead-2-Injured-in-Fairfax-County-House-Fire-285924631.html) leaves a heavy financial burden on my family. I must humbly ask... If anyone is are able to spare just a dollar to help with funeral costs, our family would be forever grateful.

http://www.gofundme.com/j2p56s

Done. I'm so sorry about your loss - especially in such a tragic way.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Jonathan, I am so deeply sadden to learn about this news and send my deepest condolences.

In my own way I know what it's like to have a tragic event happen so close to Christmas. Three days before Christmas, my beloved dog Dino was hit by a car. He survived, but lost a limb. My dogs are my kids. Next thing I knew I had over $5000 in vet bills. I too reached out to the MINI community and they helped me. You've come to the right place.

This doesn't help with the grieving you and your family must be going through, but you are not alone.

Signature.JPG

Jonathan, I am so deeply sadden to learn about this news and send my deepest condolences.

In my own way I know what it's like to have a tragic event happen so close to Christmas. Three days before Christmas, my beloved dog Dino was hit by a car. He survived, but lost a limb. My dogs are my kids. Next thing I knew I had over $5000 in vet bills. I too reached out to the MINI community and they helped me. You've come to the right place.

This doesn't help with the grieving you and your family must be going through, but you are not alone.

Thank you for such kind words. So sorry to hear about Dino. It feels awkward and uncomfortable asking for prayers or donations...It's tough.. But, It is comforting to know that there are kind people in the community who care.