1975_mini

Cristmas Parade Decoration and cracker building

Come Help and share your creativity with finalizing Car decorations and join our workshop to create xmas crackers.

Quantico, VA 22134

We live on the Marine Corps Base, but it is an open base so as long as the can legally operate your vehicle you can come on base. Please pay attention to the speed limits they are enforced.

Look forward to see you all there.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

if you are decorating your car, we have reams of paper, other than that just hands work great to make the crackers. He is busy getting things ready so I am responding. Looking forward to seeing everyone

Rey I have some left over foam board for your key idea if you are still going with that.

http://www.dcmetrominis.org/forums/image.php?u=1132&type=sigpic&dateline=1367319111

if you are decorating your car, we have reams of paper, other than that just hands work great to make the crackers. He is busy getting things ready so I am responding. Looking forward to seeing everyone

Rey I have some left over foam board for your key idea if you are still going with that.

Oh good I don't have to buy paper. I'll find my markers

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

For everyone when you get to the gate. For those that are fed employees just show your CAC. Everyone else just show your drivers license and give them my address. My cell is 910-650-9376 if you have any issues. Or you can reach brandy at 910-650-0138

1975Mini001.jpg

For everyone when you get to the gate. For those that are fed employees just show your CAC. Everyone else just show your drivers license and give them my address. My cell is 910-650-9376 if you have any issues. Or you can reach brandy at 910-650-0138

I'm not DoD (I'm DHS/ CBP) so I have a PIV not a CAC and a Federal ID for being a CBP employee. should I use one of those or just do the license thing?

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Turns out I'm not going to be able to make it after all. :(

Ali - maybe I can circle back with you later to sort out what I need to do? (since we are both "joke" MINIs in the cracker).

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Turns out I'm not going to be able to make it after all. :(

Ali - maybe I can circle back with you later to sort out what I need to do? (since we are both "joke" MINIs in the cracker).

No prob, just yell if you need help with anything

1975Mini001.jpg