smoke789

MTTB6 - Lunch

DC Metro MINIs 6th Annual MINIs Take the Beltway - LUNCH

This year's MINIs Take the Beltway lunch will be held at:

Kilroys

Ravensworth Shopping Center

5250-A Port Royal Rd

Springfield, VA 22151

All you can eat brunch-buffet, //prices to come//.

We will be arriving at approximately 11am.

In order to have a more accurate head count, we have two separate RSVPs. Please RSVP here for the LUNCH ONLY.

Please don't forget to RSVP for lunch! Lunch is a separate RSVP because we like to provide good numbers to the restaurant in case some people cannot do both the beltway lap and lunch.

Also, there are some great raffle prizes and the drawing will be at the restaurant. You will not need to be present to win, but it's much funner if you are, isn't it?

Planning on attending lunch
Nancy, don't forget to RSVP in the RSVP system (at the top of this post). :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Which has to be done though the actual website, isn't available via Tapatalk :p
Very true! :top:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

We are officially one week away!

Just a reminder... don't forget to RSVP for lunch if you haven't already.

I just noticed that the Guest RSVP feature is not enabled for this event (i.e. 0 guests allowed per RSVP), which I guess means counting the "+1" comments instead...

Looking forward to the event! :)

I just noticed that the Guest RSVP feature is not enabled for this event (i.e. 0 guests allowed per RSVP), which I guess means counting the "+1" comments instead...

Looking forward to the event! :)

I added the option to include a count on guests up to 4

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I added the option to include a count on guests up to 4
Cool, thanks Ali - I modified my RSVP accordingly.