Cambo

Flowmaster Super 10 Muffer Installed

hahaha yeahh....I meant...'shoot'

thanks gents...I'll try to get a better rev video done...some time...some where, away from neighbors haha.

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

Or, you could come to one of our meets/drives and we could hear it in person!

hell yeah, definitely plan to, one of these days the stars will align and I won't be working the weekend of a meet up!

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

why? what was wrong with the invidia one?

nothing wrong with the invidia system/muffler at all. with the resonator gone, I loved how it sounded. honestly it all comes down to this: I was surfing for an exhaust system I wanted to throw on my truck...that's how I came across the flowmaster line up...and then the super 10. After I heard how dramatically it changed the sound for other cars/trucks (for the better)...my interest was now peaked for the mini. But g'damnit, not a single video out there on a mini + super 10 combination. and it was nly $60 bucks?? And just like that, my mind was made. For only $60 bucks I could make a legit contribution to the mini world. lol, I literally put this muffler on my mini...so I could have something to post about on NAM. lol, pathetic huh?

lol, this super 10 venture was a complete 'science experiment'...but it just so happens that the end result was what I was gunning for from the very beginning. Completely dumb luck. I even had meineke make sure they cut the invidia out in a way that they could easily weld it back just in case I wasn't happy. But it's safe to say that I won't be going back to the invidia.

not knocking the invidia set up, I know you've got it too, but I've found the sound I've been looking for! :top:

nothing wrong with the invidia system/muffler at all. with the resonator gone, I loved how it sounded. honestly it all comes down to this: I was surfing for an exhaust system I wanted to throw on my truck...that's how I came across the flowmaster line up...and then the super 10. After I heard how dramatically it changed the sound for other cars/trucks (for the better)...my interest was now peaked for the mini. But g'damnit, not a single video out there on a mini + super 10 combination. and it was nly $60 bucks?? And just like that, my mind was made. For only $60 bucks I could make a legit contribution to the mini world. lol, I literally put this muffler on my mini...so I could have something to post about on NAM. lol, pathetic huh?

lol, this super 10 venture was a complete 'science experiment'...but it just so happens that the end result was what I was gunning for from the very beginning. Completely dumb luck. I even had meineke make sure they cut the invidia out in a way that they could easily weld it back just in case I wasn't happy. But it's safe to say that I won't be going back to the invidia.

not knocking the invidia set up, I know you've got it too, but I've found the sound I've been looking for! :top:

gotcha :top: sounds good but we need some WOT sounds after its broken in :biggrin:

2010 Mini Copper S *Stg 2 Battle Tuned*

2006 Jeep Liberty Renegade

LOL, did you hear the flow master?? Sounds way better.

its sounds good just dont know if it sounds "way" better

cambo not knocking yours in any way it does sound good just curious how it will sound when broken in

RDG_RCR heres mine Q300 with the resonator chopped off fly by

http://instagram.com/p/dnRehqAbcz/

gotcha :top: sounds good but we need some WOT sounds after its broken in :biggrin:

thanks dude! haha, I didn't even know it had to be broken in! I'm looking forward to that now.

Stupid question here...about how long is a 'break in' period?

thanks dude! haha, I didn't even know it had to be broken in! I'm looking forward to that now.

Stupid question here...about how long is a 'break in' period?

not a clue, i installed mine then went to myrtle beach lol

Cambo you fogs are crazy bright i like it. Do they blind on coming traffic?

absolutely they do...in the daytime I use them like DRLs...but at night time I treat them like high beams and use them as such; when it's dark, I'm in a heavily wooded area, and there's no oncoming traffic...

...and sometimes for the jack@$$ that decides to tailgate me. :top:

so you couldn't use them as a fog light?

I have a set of amber covers that I use for the fog/snow. The pure white that you saw in the video would be useless in those conditions.

Just kill me now.

It drones all the time, especially when you get on it...lol Man that would get old.

That's why I got rid of the Invidia I had... All of one week...

Plus you probably just kill the resale of the Invidia but having it cut off so close to the muffler.

But hey, it's a free country...

No matter where you go, there you are!

Just kill me now.

It drones all the time, especially when you get on it...lol Man that would get old.

That's why I got rid of the Invidia I had... All of one week...

Plus you probably just kill the resale of the Invidia but having it cut off so close to the muffler.

But hey, it's a free country...

lol, yeah, it pretty much drones at any rpm level above 2000. I love it though...and minierik was right, it's 'breaking in' and the sound keeps on getting better (IMO).

hahaha, one of these days I'll make a meet up...and the first thing you'll realize when you see my mini is that I have the zeroest concern for 'resale value'! Yes, I just said 'zeroest' lolol. I'm too far gone man, this one's a keeper!!

thanks for watching the vid!

I wasn't talking about the car, I meant the Invidia...lol

lolol...yeah I gotcha...I was thinking about putting it up on ebay but it's so heavy, would be a PITA to ship. I'll probably just keep it around because who knows...maybe one of these days, after i've done bled out all there is to bleed out of my ears...I'll switch back to the invidia!

lolol...yeah I gotcha...I was thinking about putting it up on ebay but it's so heavy, would be a PITA to ship. I'll probably just keep it around because who knows...maybe one of these days, after i've done bled out all there is to bleed out of my ears...I'll switch back to the invidia!

you could always put it up for sale on the forum here

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.