gnhovis

FS: Drag DR-23 Wheels, Black, 17x7

For Sale: A used set of four wheels in excellent condition. Used for one season, perhaps 8 trackdays. Model DR-23 by Drag. 17x7 inches; 4x100 lug spacing with MINI centering rings. Each wheel weighs 16.6 pounds. Offset: 40. Flat black color. No dings, bends, or curb rash -- just usual wear and tear from mounting/unmounting tires. Would make excellent winter wheels or use with track tires. Includes rings, but not JDM style lug nuts. (See Drag website for Install kits.) Will fit Gen 1 MINIs up through July 2006 build dates. Price: $250 delivered in DC Metro area. (Not worth it to ship: Pay another $160 and buy a new set with free shipping.) PM if interested or if any questions. Paypal preferred.

Click photo below to see many more (and larger) photos. Or click here.

11941290366_76348ab53b_z.jpg

8203880063_2358391d05_z.jpg

Edited by gnhovis
Added offset, photo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."-- Enzo Ferrari

Spec R53 Racing

GeorgeCo MINI Blog

this is probably a dumb question but when I see a 4x100 bolt pattern with a 40 offset, I think "oh yeah...that'll fit my '09"

but then you threw that line in there "Will fit Gen 1 MINIs up through July 2006 build dates." and now I'm all confused! haha

so does that mean it won't fit my '09?

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

this is probably a dumb question but when I see a 4x100 bolt pattern with a 40 offset, I think "oh yeah...that'll fit my '09"

but then you threw that line in there "Will fit Gen 1 MINIs up through July 2006 build dates." and now I'm all confused! haha

they should fit your car if you have standard breaks.

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

They should fit. I've been told the bolt holes are the same so it doesn't matter if you have 12mm or 14mm lug bolts, but I have no way to test. You're welcome to come by for a test fit if you'd like. Unless you have the JCW (Brembo) brakes, they should work.

PM if you want to set up a time to test fit.

--George

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."-- Enzo Ferrari

Spec R53 Racing

GeorgeCo MINI Blog

they should fit your car if you have standard breaks.

They should fit. I've been told the bolt holes are the same so it doesn't matter if you have 12mm or 14mm lug bolts, but I have no way to test. You're welcome to come by for a test fit if you'd like. Unless you have the JCW (Brembo) brakes, they should work.

PM if you want to set up a time to test fit.

--George

thanks Chris/George...that's what I thought, just my caveman brain getting the best of me lol

George...PM coming your way

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee