RDG_RCR

DCMM Karting Day II

Hey everyone, it's that time of the year again!

DCMM Karting Day II!!!

What: Indoor Karting event at AllsportsGP

Where: Allsports Grand Prix 45915 Maries Rd #170 Dulles, Virginia 20166

When: Saturday February 1st, 2014 @ 1:30pm ( Racing starts at 2!)

Who: MINI enthusiasts and their friends

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!

Great news everyone!!!! ALLSPORTSGP has great offer for us:

"We can still do micro 2, if you wish. We would have 2 groups of 8; each would do a qualifyer, then we would have 2 finals, one for teh slower group, one for the faster group. Like that they do not have to pay too much."

Here are our options:

10-lap Qualify, 35-lap Main race $60.00

The Micro Grand Prix format is a shorter, modified version of our popular Mini Grand Prix! Jump right into the racing action! It takes 30-40 minutes to complete.

or

– $85 per person

• 5 races for each driver, 10-lap races

Sprint Heat Racing is a highly competitive format that pits drivers against each other in multiple short racers, giving a variety of different starting positions to drivers, and awarding points to top finishing positions. This format is fast and furious, and allows for some great surprises! This format takes 1.5 hours to complete.

So please let me know if you would rather Sprint race or Micro Grand prix by 3:30pm today!!

VOTE TALLY

Sprint: 4

Micro: 1

Drivers paid in full: (16 total)

FAST060 +1

omgMINI

RDG_RCR

Mark (Ali's PoohBear)

Duane (Orange Lotus)

TheMichael

NYRican_MC40

SbNimble

Daniel4d + 1

Edge

Slingsdogs + 1

MR.EZ

Elpollodiablo

Spectators:

GreenCactus

Se7er

[b]Overall Winner:[/b]                              [b] Fastest Lap:[/b]1. Elpollodiablo 44 pts                             1. RDG_RCR 25.3582. RDG_RCR    39 pts                               2. SBnimble  25.3903. Mark Drew   38 pts                               3. pastaman 25.5194. Almighty      36 pts                               4. Slingsdogs 25.5745. SBnimble     33 pts                               5. Almighty   25.6406. Mr. EZ         31 pts                                6. Elpollodiablo 25.6877. TheMichael  31 pts                                7. perfunkd_pyr0 25.7878. pastaman    30 pts                                8. ThePinkPanther 25.9059. Slingsdogs 30 pts                                  9. MR EZ      25.947  10. perfunkd_pyr0 29 pts                          10. omgMINI 25.98711. ThePinkPanther 24 pts                         11. Mark Drew 26.053 12. omgMINI/PZN IVY  18 pts                    12. Edge      26.23613. NYRican     18 pts                                13. TheMichael 26.25414. Edge          17 pts                                14. Ghost 26.31715. Ghost         16 pts                                15. JR Smokie 26.68616. JR Smokie   16 pts                                16. NYRican 27.111

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Oh Tyler you seem to be forgetting Mark's screen name. It's MarkDDrew

I don't know where you get this Pooh Bear from... :stupid:

:biggrin:

Well considering he has all of 2 posts, I figured people would recognize Pooh Bear over MarkDDrew. :rofl:

I might come watch, but Mark is worried that the place will bother my asthma, so I'm trying to decide

I had a slight head ache. I went for a breather between runs. The fumes can get pretty thick but manageable.

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

So, I might have to cancel saying I can go. It's looking like our insurance isn't going to cover the leak in our foundation. So, all our money is going to be going to the 6,000 dollar bill that will be to fix it. Sorry guys.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So, I might have to cancel saying I can go. It's looking like our insurance isn't going to cover the leak in our foundation. So, all our money is going to be going to the 6,000 dollar bill that will be to fix it. Sorry guys.

Sorry to hear that, what the hell is insurance good for half the time!? I completely understand.

Sorry to hear that, what the hell is insurance good for half the time!? I completely understand.

Yeah, tell me about it. They will fix the damage cause by said foundation problem, but not the foundation. It makes no sense. But, now I'll just be putting all extras towards MOTD and MTTS that would have gone to local play time and mods. At least I had already bought the exhaust...don't tell Jake.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm not going to be able to drop the 90 bones for the race, but I want to come with my GoPro and DSLR and take some pictures. I'm not going to say it is going to be just as fun as racing, but I probably won't have a tense muscles when the race is over.

:biggrin:

No worries! please come down, I will also have 2 gopros running for this!