cmcveay

GoPro Hero price slashed, MUST GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm at the point that I just want to get this out of the way so I don't have so many odds & ends - the cases for the HERO2 and HERO3 look alike but they don't work together and I'm tired of having to guess which is which.

1 - GoPro Hero 2 HD camera w/ 32GB SD card.

1 - WiFi Backpac with WiFi remote.

This will also work with the GoPro app on both iOS and Android devices.

1 - HD Hero 3D kit (case and connector to use two Hero HD camera's for

shooting 3D video).

I have a couple of different weatherproof and open cases so you'll never be in a situation in which you don't have the correct case. These will be included in the price above. The only thing NOT included is a suction cup mount.

All of the above is now reduced to $100 and you'll get a dozen or more various housings and back panel doors to go along with it. You aren't going to find a deal like this anywhere else.

Edited by cmcveay
Updated after one was sold

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

John,

It looks like it will work with the original HERO HD or HERO HD2 but I didn't see a mention of the non HD version on the website.

I'd be happy to take some of the housings off your hands, like if you have a skeleton housing or whatever... already have a GoPro Hero 2 with WiFi Backpac though, and not really interested in 3D stuff. :)

I didn't realize you had that many housings available or I would've asked sooner! I was thinking like 2 or 3... not 12!

I'd be happy to take some of the housings off your hands, like if you have a skeleton housing or whatever... already have a GoPro Hero 2 with WiFi Backpac though, and not really interested in 3D stuff. :)

I didn't realize you had that many housings available or I would've asked sooner! I was thinking like 2 or 3... not 12!

It's funny how things just "pile up"... Let me work with Sara and Tyler to make sure that they get a complete package and I'll give you the rest of it so I don't look like a little kid in front of a box of lego's... Does this fit? Nope, maybe this one...

Really? it should last longer than that! The WiFi BP may shorten the battery life a little but but not that much for sure.

I don't have any of the cases left for the HERO 2 but you can find them on Ebay pretty cheap. If you find a full case cheaper, I can make it a skeleton case for you - I've made a few of those.

I just downloaded the last of the images from our drive back home - I put a GP in the truck and took one image every 30 seconds from Phoenix, AZ to here. Nearly 5,000 images and I'm going to make a time laps video with them.