tampadave

Delivery of my Roadster!

My Roadster "John Bull" rolled off the truck at MINI of Sterling today! Delivery first thing Monday morning!

2014 Roadster S: Pepper White; Black Seats; 6 Speed Manual; JCW Ext. Package; Chrome Driving Lamps; City Pack; 17" Cross Spoke Challenge Wheels, etc. Ordered: Aug 17th. Name: "John Bull" (the British Uncle Sam)

My Roadster "John Bull" rolled off the truck at MINI of Sterling today! Delivery first thing Monday morning!

Yay!!!!! :congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

:party::highfive::dancing::dancing::dancing2:

:dancing2::elephant::elephant::elephant:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Thank you, thank you. Accolades accepted with pleasure!

2014 Roadster S: Pepper White; Black Seats; 6 Speed Manual; JCW Ext. Package; Chrome Driving Lamps; City Pack; 17" Cross Spoke Challenge Wheels, etc. Ordered: Aug 17th. Name: "John Bull" (the British Uncle Sam)

I pick up the Roadster Monday, then leave for Florida for two weeks 4 days later! Argh! Imagine wanting to get home from vacation so you can drive your car? It would be nice to attend something local with other MINI owners. I don't think most people understand the MINI culture. I'm just beginning to grasp it through my on-line ventures and visits to MINI of Sterling. MINI owners are .... not normal. :top:

Dealership was closed today (Sunday), but I went to see my new Roadster anyway. Still wearing delivery wrap and slightly dirty, he still looked great! Delivery tomorrow! I'm not authorized to "post attachments" at this site, so I can't show you pictures. But I can tell you I met John Bull and he lived up to my expectations!

Dealership was closed today (Sunday), but I went to see my new Roadster anyway. Still wearing delivery wrap and slightly dirty, he still looked great! Delivery tomorrow! I'm not authorized to "post attachments" at this site, so I can't show you pictures. But I can tell you I met John Bull and he lived up to my expectations!
Yeah, you have to be a club member to post attachments, sorry!

Welcome to the DCMM Forums! I hope you love John Bull, and I look forward to meeting you and your new baby at an event soon. We hope you consider joining as a member! :smile:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Yeah, you have to be a club member to post attachments, sorry!

Welcome to the DCMM Forums! I hope you love John Bull, and I look forward to meeting you and your new baby at an event soon. We hope you consider joining as a member! :smile:

I'm debating it. There's under 3 months left in the '13 membership and then we plan on moving to the Florida Gulf Coast in June '14. I'd have to purchase two memberships for '13 and '14, even though I'll be leaving the area in less than 8 months. My timing is horrible. DCMM seems like such a great group too. And there's several members near Clifton, VA. :frown:

I'm debating it. There's under 3 months left in the '13 membership and then we plan on moving to the Florida Gulf Coast in June '14. I'd have to purchase two memberships for '13 and '14, even though I'll be leaving the area in less than 8 months. My timing is horrible. DCMM seems like such a great group too. And there's several members near Clifton, VA. :frown:

Actually you're very close to the cut off where you can start to buy next years membership. I know I am the president and should know the cut off date, but I can find out. I think it's November.

You get discounts at dealerships and at our vendors.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Actually you're very close to the cut off where you can start to buy next years membership. I know I am the president and should know the cut off date, but I can find out. I think it's November.

You get discounts at dealerships and at our vendors.

Let me know. Thanks.