SneakyBaron

Skyline Drive Run

I won't know for sure till tomorrow, but there's a slight chance I'll need to ride along with someone. My husband Mark's MINI Max is in for repairs and he has a loaner. He signed up for autocross on Sat so I told him he could take Tigger.

I am not taking the Impala on the run, so if this happens would someone be able to let me ride along?

He should know tomorrow if he'll get Max back in time.

You can ride with me if needed.

IMG_0147.jpg

Are the walkies your using on your runs the FRS band type? I still haven't unpacked everything from my move and can't find my old walkies.

As far as still being a "Maybe"... Still trying to meet a deadline at work so I can make the trip. I should know by tomorrow morning, but no later than noon.

MINI MAUL 2012 Countryman S ALL 4 Pure Red

2" Countryman Connection/Cooper Crap Lift | Breyton GTS-R 18"x8.5" | Pirelli Scorpion Verde 235/50-18 A/S Non RFTs | NM Torque Arm insert | LED Parking Light upgrade | H8 Yellow Fog Lamp upgrade | Rhino Rack XTray Cargo Rack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The channel is FRS channel 7, with sub-channel (or privacy code) 21.

FRS radios will work, as will the GMRS radios made by Midland, Motorola, and others (most GMRS radios made today include the FRS channels).

Great. Thanks for the info.

Unfortunately, I am out as I will have to work a portion of Saturday.

MINI MAUL 2012 Countryman S ALL 4 Pure Red

2" Countryman Connection/Cooper Crap Lift | Breyton GTS-R 18"x8.5" | Pirelli Scorpion Verde 235/50-18 A/S Non RFTs | NM Torque Arm insert | LED Parking Light upgrade | H8 Yellow Fog Lamp upgrade | Rhino Rack XTray Cargo Rack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigh - I tried to make it work but I won't be coming. I know I can ride with someone but Mark is leaving for the week on Sunday and I decided that since he needs Tigger Saturday I would like to spend the day with him. So I'm going to autocross with him.

Hope you guys have a great day!!!!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg