http://www.rosslynva.org/play/calendar/film-festival

Where: Rosslyn Gateway Park

1300 Lee Hwy

Arlington, VA

(Base of Key Bridge)

When: August 30th

Time: Dusk (Plan to arrive by 7pm)

Price: FREE!

Two blocks from the Rosslyn Metro or parking is available at Atlantic Parking Garage, next to the Continental on N. Moore Street, for $3.

Bring blankets, low chairs, and a picnic. Arrive early for best seating, pre-show games, and prizes.

Movies shown rain or shine, however, movies will be cancelled for severe weather, including heavy rains and strong winds. Note: Alcohol consumption is not permitted in Gateway Park.

GREASE:

Signature.JPG

I think I fixed the link for the movie, but because I'm at work I can't see YouTube, so I can't tell. Left your link in there just in case I didn't fix it.
Nope, but I fixed it now. :top:

(You had the right idea with the video ID code, but you also had font formatting codes in there for some reason (for bold and color), and that broke it)

Also, I enabled guest RSVPs... so if you're bringing someone, don't forget to account for them too! :)

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Holy moly!

So, not only was there a GREAT showing at the park, and lots of sweet Grease-inspired fashions, but you bunch of sneakies staged a flash mob marriage proposal!! :party:

Before it happened, I was really just marveling in what a perfect birthday I was having. I spent the day knitting, watching Jem & the Holograms on Netflix while I did my absurdly elaborate hair and makeup, then watching Grease outside on a beautiful summer night with a the best bunch of people anywhere!

park.jpg

park.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

park.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

I really had NO idea and it was the best surprise ever!

Thank you so much to everyone - Erin, Jake, Ali, Haemish, Catalina, Laura, Michael, Craig, Lona, Chris, Virginia (both of them), Suni, Sara, Sean, Amber, Kevin, Keri, Amy, Melissa, Duane... and Tyler!!! :love:

ring.jpg

Edited by omgMINI

image.php?u=1181&type=sigpic&dateline=13