elpollodiablo

R53 Parts Garage Sale!

All parts are for the R53 unless stated otherwise. I want to give you guys first stab at these so I'm listing these here first and will post everything up on ebay/NAM/Craigslist in a week or so.

Rather than individually post pics they are all posted in this dropbox link (I still need to upload some of the pics.) The RMW exhuast pics are in a seperate folder at the top of the screen.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjh23k98z1kme58/9bLq5oJAS8

Performance Parts:

$275 ($325 new) - RMW 550cc injectors (if you're doing something big, you'll need bigger injectors. . .Absolutely need a custom tune to use these)

$100 ($135 new) - M7 Thermal Gel Intercooler Heat Shield (fits between the intercooler and the intake, helps prevent heat soak)

$200 ($265 new) - Standard Voltage Intake - Brand new, needs painted (Has a crappy rattle can paint job)

$250 ($400 new) - Custom Voltage Intake - Brand new, hyper blue with custom built 3" intake tube + silicone reducer if you need it. Also have matching hyper blue painted ECU and fuse box covers. Beautiful piece!

$350 (Subwoofer Driver is ~$200 new, enclosure is ~$329 new) - Audio Integrations Perfect Fit Subwoofer with JL Audio 10w3 speaker

Parts:

$50 (Paid $110) - Aftermarket A/C Condenser (this is the radiator part) - New in box and never installed. Doesn't fit with custom radiator.

OEM Parts:

$150 - OEM ThrottleBody (<500 miles)

$50 - OEM Throttlebody (<50k miles)

$100 - OEM Intercooler with mounts

$125 - OEM Radio (CD with MP3)

Make a *reasonable* offer on these parts (no you can't have them for free so please don't ask):

OEM Water Pump (70k miles works great)

OEM Fuel Pump (70k miles works great)

OEM Inner Hood Scoop

OEM Coolant Reservoir

OEM R53 Fuel Injectors (Have been cleaned)

OEM Rear Control Arms x4

OEM Grilles in Hyper Blue

OEM Intercooler Ducts

---Subaru WRX STi Parts (From my old car, does anyone know someone that needs these parts!) Below is everything you need to bring a stock STi to Stage 2+

$200 - 2003-2007 WRX Trunk Lid + spoiler in STi Blue (few dings in the paint but good overall)

$150 - 2003-2007 WRX Spoiler in STi Blue - Perfect new in the box from the dealer. Includes the proper trunk spring.

$200 - Invidia bell mouth downpipe

$450 - Borla Hush Exhuast (with 3" expander for downpipe and standard neck for stock downpipe) (Part number 140053)

$225 - COBB intake with airbox (Part number 712300) (<5000 miles)

$40 - Foglight surrounds in STi Blue (to replace flat panels in lower bumper on STi)

$450 - Cobb AccessPort

Tools:

$100 - Porter Cable pancake air compressor (good shape, works perfectly, don't have room for it anymore)

SOLD - SKIL Router (used once)

SOLD - SKIL Router Bit Set (one of the bits was used once, rest are completely new)

$25/set - Craftsman Angle Wrenches (Metric and standard sets)

Misc other things (Bunch of stuff that's going on craigslist/amazon):

More off topic stuff, they're all in the Misc folder on the dropbox link.

Aaand Sold stuff (kept for the record but reorganized so it's easier to see what's still available)

Performance Parts:

SOLD - RMW Custom Radiator (Significantly better cooling than stock, this is the single pass version)

SOLD - RMW Street Camshaft

SOLD - RMW Custom Stainless Steel Exhuast (Huge 3" main pipes, 2 1/2" secondaries and 3" tips, hand fabricated RMW designed "hushpower" mufflers, magnaflow cat and was originally insanely expensive.) Very Loud, best flowing exhaust I've seen (Loved it but it was too loud for my tastes, I swapped out for a Magnaflow.) There are a couple of popped welds and it needs about 2 hours of welding work to get it back into shape. Connections are V-Bands so you'll need to have it adapted to your headers. . .unless you get an RMW race exhaust with V-Bands in which case it will bolt right up.

SOLD - Detroit Tuned Bypass Valve (don't need it with my new setup)

SOLD - JCW Intake (unmodified, all solenoids and flaps as included from the factory) plus ITG foam air filter

SOLD - RMW Oil Cooler + -AN SS Lines - Never Installed - you *will* need the backplate from RMW ($90)

SOLD - 17% Cravenspeed pulley - Perfect shape

Deal Pending $100 ($139 new) - Alta silicone intake tube (black) (from throttlebody to airbox)

SOLD - TSW Engine mount (I can't recommend you buy it but if you want it, I'll sell it to you :)

Deal Pending $30 ($42.95 new) - Powerflex Supercharger Belt Damper Polyurethane Bushing. Never installed.

SOLD - OEM Lower engine mount plus powerflex urethane bushings installed

OEM Parts

Deal Pending - $350 - OEM Supercharger with 70k miles (including ducting)

SOLD - OEM Headers

SOLD OEM R53 Side Skirts (perfect condition)

SOLD OEM lower engine mount with PowerFlex inserts

Deal Pending OEM Fender Marker Lamp - new in the box

Edited by elpollodiablo
Added link to pics, Added a couple more OEM bits, Sold a bunch of stuff

Alice Cooper - Hyper Blue R53 with a few light mods

???? - Montego Blue 335xi with even lighter mods

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nooooo, these are all my spares and extra parts left over from upgrades. Just not enough room to store everything in the apartment and most of the OEM parts don't do me any good anymore.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nooooo, these are all my spares and extra parts left over from upgrades. Just not enough room to store everything in the apartment and most of the OEM parts don't do me any good anymore.

THANK GOODNESS!!!!! I was going to march up to your house and slap you!

Partridge blew a head on a dyno run, isn't worth salvaging. Pear tree isn't worth anything without the partridge. If you'd like the scraps, you're welcome to them ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm leaving this AD here but have posted everything up on NAM. Thanks again everyone for looking! And extra thanks for buying a few things!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]