PTUNING

PTUNING: MINI Parts

We have access to hundreds and hundreds of parts for the MINI through our distributors and manufacturers.

So, if you need any parts, please let us know. We will provide you with pricing and availability.

We do offer price matching against all authorized distributors of the same parts.

Thanks,

Edited by TGGRRR

Mike @ PTUNING

AIM/Email: mike@ptuning.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PTUNING

Right now I'm paying off the paint job, Next year I want my coil overs and will be looking for pricing on that. But I have no immediate suggestions.

Of course we're always looking for things like fun MINI shirts or accessories.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

We have access to hundreds and hundreds of parts for the MINI through our distributors and manufacturers.

So, if you need any parts, please let us know. We will provide you with pricing and availability.

We do offer price matching against all authorized distributors of the same parts.

Thanks,

Awesome, I know Sara will be eyeing some wheels when her runflats die (or sooner if I can talk her into it). Before we order online we will check to see if you can get it.

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Thanks,

I will be looking to purchase some H&R sport springs very soon as well as have them installed.

I'm looking to lower my MINI Countryman, How much would it cost me to get my springs and swap them out?

Will soon be DECHROMED..

2013 Mini Countryman All 4 S (Gassy)

Absolute Black

[sIGPIC]

Can you get orange spark plug wires?

That's gotta be worth what, another 10HP?

If you get the optional decal and attach it under the hood, it's good for another 2HP!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

well duhhhhh

Tigger has orange blood

Technically, that would make him a Chevrolet...

I don't know why I get involved in these conversations with Ali. When will I ever learn..

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

what do those burnouts look like!?:hmmmm:

unique for sure, I had a buddy a few years back that had tires with about a 2 inch yellow stripe in the center of the tread. He wanted to see what the burnouts looked like, so he went to the big empty parking lot and did a few.

Back fired when someone had called the cops, when they came they saw the yellow stripes, and his tires. So they ran his plates knocked on his door and handed him a ticket.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels