mikev

New MINI owner!

Hello!

Picked up a new-to-me 2009 MCS last week, and loving the car! Moved up from a Honda CR-Z... a nice and sporty car, but not enough get-up-and-go to it, and nowhere near the additional features that a MINI has!

More details... 2009 MCS, 52k miles, Dark Silver ext., Black roof, Grey/Carbon Black interior, Bluetooth and USB, Cold Weather and Premium packages.

Will try to make it to this coming weekend's Meet and Greet at Passport!

Hello!

Picked up a new-to-me 2009 MCS last week, and loving the car! Moved up from a Honda CR-Z... a nice and sporty car, but not enough get-up-and-go to it, and nowhere near the additional features that a MINI has!

More details... 2009 MCS, 52k miles, Dark Silver ext., Black roof, Grey/Carbon Black interior, Bluetooth and USB, Cold Weather and Premium packages.

Will try to make it to this coming weekend's Meet and Greet at Passport!

Welcome! There is a Passport meet coming up?!

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

So, I may have scared a brand new MINI owner today at Target. She was sitting in her brand new hardtop, probably just out from Passport, and I knocked on her window and gave her a card. I realized later she was reading her owners manual. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

:wavey::highfive::hello::bike:

sorry just trying some of these emoticons out...every forum seems to have different ones lol. What's up with that bike one rolling over the dude's face? that's not very nice...what is that supposed to say even?

anyway, congrats on the new mini! the cr-z was something I test drove too...boy I felt cramped in there. It's amazing how much more roomier the mini is than all of the other 'small' cars I tried out.

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee