walked08860

New to MINI new to Forum

Hi all,

I just got my first Mini. My friend had one and I drove it once. Absolutely loved it. I love to drive and I'm very interested in doing some track days or autocross. Love cars in general and interested in meeting some like minded people. Attached some pics of my car as well. Still haven't named my Mini either...

dcmm.jpg.62b0871eb4c005eb3718ce303f55a4a8.jpg

dcmm.jpg.62b0871eb4c005eb3718ce303f55a4a8.jpg

Edited by minime331

Fixed it for you. and welcome to the forum hope to meet you soon. You will have a lot of fun i can tell you that. We are goofy people but that what to expect lol.

Also nice looking MINI i like the copper color

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Hi all,

I just got my first Mini. My friend had one and I drove it once. Absolutely loved it. I love to drive and I'm very interested in doing some track days or autocross. Love cars in general and interested in meeting some like minded people. Attached some pics of my car as well. Still haven't named my Mini either...

Welcome to the quirky, deranged, goofy family unlike any other. Name your MINI before the crazy lady with Tigger (Valencia Orange cabrio, used to be Hot Orange) names it for you :stupid::top: She has that habit of cornering you and doing it for you out of enhusiasm :D (don't tell, we secretly love her).

Welcome!!!! We need more orange, Tigger needs friends.

You should join us for autocross,if you join the BMW club you get one free autocross, I think the next one is May 18. I haven't done track days because I don't have the money right now after repainting Tigger, but also a lot of tracks won't take a cabrio.

It's nice to see you're thinking of a name for your MINI, they do love to be named. It will come to you.

Hope to see you at an event soon

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Welcome!!!! We need more orange, Tigger needs friends.

You should join us for autocross,if you join the BMW club you get one free autocross, I think the next one is May 18. I haven't done track days because I don't have the money right now after repainting Tigger, but also a lot of tracks won't take a cabrio.

It's nice to see you're thinking of a name for your MINI, they do love to be named. It will come to you.

Hope to see you at an event soon

Ali

I'd love to join for autocross that Saturday, but unfortunately most my saturdays are shot since I have class from 10 am-1:30pm on Saturdays. Need to find things to do on Sunday or later on Saturday. Looking forward to meeting everyone when I can attend an event!