Stephatron

PTUNING alignment for $99!

noon....because SOMEONEEEE :hmmmm: took all the earlier appointments.

Bwa ha ha ha ha the morning is MINE!!!!! Justin told me that it won't take an hour and a half for each MINI. You should show up earlier then we can hang out and if we're done early you can jump in.

Looks like it'll be an alignment party without me!

Just got home from P-Tuned. It's an impressive shop.

Mark and I got there early, then Tyler arrived. Mark left to get his hair cut so I hung out with Tyler while the Elise was aligned. Afterwards it took all of 2 seconds to convince Tyler to scratch 66 on the way home and go the long twisty route through Clifton.

We had a pretty good run on Compton, a few interruptions on Clifton road and at the end...... a Prius :banghead:

Still it was a fun run and Tigger was feeling really good. We feel Dragon ready!!!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Mark and I got there early, then Tyler arrived. Mark left to get his hair cut so I hung out with Tyler while the Elise was aligned. Afterwards it took all of 2 seconds to convince Tyler to scratch 66 on the way home and go the long twisty route through Clifton.

We had a pretty good run on Compton, a few interruptions on Clifton road and at the end...... a Prius :banghead:

Still it was a fun run and Tigger was feeling really good. We feel Dragon ready!!!

I told Justin to accidentally steal the Elise and place it in my driveway. He said no, he's no fun. Sorry Tyler, I guess you get to keep your car after all.

Pretty much everything Ali said! Justin thanks for everything, car feels great right now. I'll really test it next weekend woot!

I told Justin to accidentally steal the Elise and place it in my driveway. He said no, he's no fun. Sorry Tyler, I guess you get to keep your car after all.

Haha, fair enough, when I was paying my bill I tried to tell the guy who rang me up that Justin said I could have a set of Advans or volks.....didn't work.

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Pretty much everything Ali said! Justin thanks for everything, car feels great right now. I'll really test it next weekend woot!

Haha, fair enough, when I was paying my bill I tried to tell the guy who rang me up that Justin said I could have a set of Advans or volks.....didn't work.

I've tried that too and, sadly, it hasn't happened. I also asked for BBS's.

Ok, so great news, I stopped over driving the car and calmed down, and ended up with a respectable time. So on with the alignment critique...Awesome! Before I would get snap oversteer (most likely due to my driving style, which I need to work on) Today, the car still wanted to oversteer a little, but it was more predictable and I was actually able to control it and not ruin my runs. So respectable times + drifty drifty action= good times today! Thanks again!!

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ok, so great news, I stopped over driving the car and calmed down, and ended up with a respectable time. So on with the alignment critique...Awesome! Before I would get snap oversteer (most likely due to my driving style, which I need to work on) Today, the car still wanted to oversteer a little, but it was more predictable and I was actually able to control it and not ruin my runs. So respectable times + drifty drifty action= good times today! Thanks again!!

I knew you would improve and get used to it :) :top:

Sorry to bring up an old thread and certainly don't mean to dog on PTuning...they sound like an awesome establishment...but if there's any folks on the Maryland side (specifically Rockville/Gaithersburg area) that ever needs an alignment, the garage I've been going to for years, Executive Wholesale Tire, does alignments for $75, mounting and balancing for $12-$15 (depending on size of rim). Great dudes...absolutely no local competition when it comes to service and pricing. The saying "you get what you pay for" certainly doesn't apply here. It's more like "I can't believe what I got for what I paid!" Wait...I guess that could stilll sound bad...you get what I'm trying to say! lol

Btw, I'm assuming we're talking about just a regular alignment here...as in you hit a pot hole pretty bad and need an alignment, or you raised your 4x4 up a couple inches and need an alignment...that sorta thing...I'm not sure if this thread was referring to some sort of special alignment meant for Minis. (Mini noob here)

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

Sorry to bring up an old thread and certainly don't mean to dog on PTuning...they sound like an awesome establishment...but if there's any folks on the Maryland side (specifically Rockville/Gaithersburg area) that ever needs an alignment, the garage I've been going to for years, Executive Wholesale Tire, does alignments for $75, mounting and balancing for $12-$15 (depending on size of rim). Great dudes...absolutely no local competition when it comes to service and pricing. The saying "you get what you pay for" certainly doesn't apply here. It's more like "I can't believe what I got for what I paid for!"

Btw, I'm assuming we're talking about just a regular alignment here...as in you hit a pot hole pretty bad and need an alignment, or you raised your 4x4 up a couple inches and need an alignment...that sorta thing...I'm not sure if this thread was referring to some sort of special alignment meant for Mini's. (Mini noob here)

I'm not an alignment expert but my husband and I both got alignments. We got custom alignments based on specs that Justin discussed with us to suit our driving needs and goals.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm not an alignment expert but my husband and I both got alignments. We got custom alignments based on specs that Justin discussed with us to suit our driving needs and goals.

ahh rgr that, ok, yeah I was starting to gather that it was a special/custom alignment for the mini that was being discussed...and now the excitement over this pricing makes sense!

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee