cmcveay

Vendor update

I apologize to Dan at Mach V Motorsports for not getting this posted earlier.

Although Mach V has been a valued friend and official vendor for DCMM for a while now, our vendor agreement was recently updated and it's great news for current members of DCMM.

Mach V is now offering a 10% discount on labor for all work (excluding oil changes) for current DCMM club members only.

Please note that DCMM vendor discounts are exclusively for current members of DCMM, not members of the online forums only. One of many advantages of joining DCMM and paying the small membership fee is access to these exclusive discounts.

Edited by cmcveay

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I'm getting MOTD prep work done on my car by OXSpeed. I figure they have to be cheaper than the dealer. They're waaaaaay over near me. They were at the Dragon last year and I'm sorry to say I haven't used them for anything before this. If they do a good job at a reasonable price, should I ask them if they want to renew as a vendor?

I'm getting MOTD prep work done on my car by OXSpeed. I figure they have to be cheaper than the dealer. They're waaaaaay over near me. They were at the Dragon last year and I'm sorry to say I haven't used them for anything before this. If they do a good job at a reasonable price, should I ask them if they want to renew as a vendor?

I'm pretty sure they are a vendor

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg