SneakyBaron

Future Member

I don't have a mini yet but the plan is to be ordering my first new car in the next month or two. It will be an S Coupe spice orange body, black roof/mirrors w/black racing stripes (orange stripes on the roof), black star bullet wheels(sport package), and the JCW aero kit. I'm thinking it'll be named Helljumper, as I am a fan of the Halo series.

IMG_0147.jpg

Sounds like a good looking MINI, I've always been a fan of the coupe lineup.

Welcome to DCMM, stop by one any of the meets. They're not just for MINI owners, they're for all MINI enthusiasts.

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

welcome to the forum. the coupe sound awesome I like that color combo. we are Havering a post holiday party soon you more then welcome to come

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

If I hadn't already volunteered to be DD for my brother and his friends drunken adventures I would.

it's on the 5th

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

I don't have a mini yet but the plan is to be ordering my first new car in the next month or two. It will be an S Coupe spice orange body, black roof/mirrors w/black racing stripes (orange stripes on the roof), black star bullet wheels(sport package), and the JCW aero kit. I'm thinking it'll be named Helljumper, as I am a fan of the Halo series.

You sound like my kind of MINI person. a pre-named MINI in orange!!! You have excellent taste :biggrin:

I'm sure Tigger and Helljumper will be friends

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Don't be surprised if it tells you its real name after you get it!

quirk - '12 CR MCS 6m, WP, MR, HK. Conti DWS, Kosei K4R, Hardened NM TA insert, NM strut bar, Rennline skidplate, WMW heat shield, Philips X-treme, OEM Lumbars, mudflaps & black trim, free camber mod, WeatherTech mats, RearGuard...

So I waited just long enough(little issue with finance part) that no more orders can be placed for 2013 models. BUT! Sterling luckily already had one very similar to what I wanted ordered and it is currently waiting to be put on a ship. The only thing that needs to be done when it gets here is the JCW Aero kit. So about a month or so :D

IMG_0147.jpg

So I waited just long enough(little issue with finance part) that no more orders can be placed for 2013 models. BUT! Sterling luckily already had one very similar to what I wanted ordered and it is currently waiting to be put on a ship. The only thing that needs to be done when it gets here is the JCW Aero kit. So about a month or so :D

YAY :congrats::congrats::congrats:

I'm glad you're getting your MINI soon

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Track the ship.

I don't know if it helps with the waiting but it gives you something to do.

I did that with the custom laptop I got a few years ago and that made the wait worse. I figure I'll try my best to forget about it as much as possible(ya right) so it helps time pass faster haha.

IMG_0147.jpg