Yep, I have one. It came with the car so I don't see much of a difference...

Today was the first real test with the new filter. There is a 68 mile round trip I do all the time with a combination of back roads and city. There are a couple of long up hill grades that I normally down shift half way up and my computer says 41.3 mpg as the norm. Today I felt no need to down shift and the computer said 44.6.

I feel more pep in the throttle and rev needle stays still at idle. I think I'll get one for my wife's SUV.

Jim

Run them for years in my other cars and will probably get one for this. Testing suggests slightly more restrictive than a brand new clean paper one, but they stay better longer not being as restrictive as a dirty paper one. Also, testing suggests they filter better. Of course, there is a LOT of differences in paper elements.

I have them on my P 914 but that thing from '73 who can tell the difference. Hell, it recirculates gas fumes back into the engine as the car smells when running. Wife even says it smells when parked. Bad fuel line I suspect but I believe the K & N filters are worth the money for savings vs. replacements

Drivin like a Bulldog on Coffee