TGGRRR (Ali)

Ali's Birthday BBQ

Come join me for dinner on my birthday. I found a place that has awesome BBQ. They have plenty of parking but don't take reservations. They suggested 6:00 to beat the crowd. Mark and I ate at the Alexandria location and it was really good. You order and pay at the counter, they bring you the food.

Rocklands BBQ

3471 Washington Blvd.

Arlington, VA 22201

6:00 PM

Here's their website if you want to check it out.

http://www.rocklands.com/locations/arlington-va/

It would be fun to have a dinner with my friends and enjoy some good BBQ. They said the upstairs can handle maybe 30 people and the outside deck can handle a large group. I'm hoping it will be a nice evening and we can be outside.

Hope to see some of you there.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I have class at 7:30, if you plan on getting there a little earlier I could join you for a drink (non-alcoholic type) and perhaps an appetizer before my class.

How much earlier? I was planning to get there about 5:45 so I can save tables for people coming at 6:00

Tggrrr010.jpg

I may be on work travel that day, but FYI, on Mondays they have a "buy a beer get a free sandwich" deal. It's one of my favorite places to eat in Arlington. Parking can get tight but if they're out of spaces, people park across the street at the Giant. Also, they allow dogs on the patio :top:

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe

If someone wants to come at the last minute and didn't RSVP, that's fine. I understand it's mid week and there's traffic and after work isn't always convenient. I'll be happy to see who ever can make it.

The Food is really good here, great BBQ and good sides too

Tggrrr010.jpg

If someone wants to come at the last minute and didn't RSVP, that's fine. I understand it's mid week and there's traffic and after work isn't always convenient. I'll be happy to see who ever can make it.

The Food is really good here, great BBQ and good sides too

I'm sorry Ali - I'm not sure I'm going to make it. If I do, it will be pretty late (at least 7:30pm). I'll try!

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129