nharrison21

Save the Date - MINI of MOCO Anniversary

I had so much fun with this MOCO trip~! I will try and throw up some ph otos up on photobucket soon. My kids had a blast... although, getting there on the run... My son says.. "dad roll down the window... I'm gonna throw up.." Great run :biggrin:

Will soon be DECHROMED..

2013 Mini Countryman All 4 S (Gassy)

Absolute Black

[sIGPIC]

You guys did a great job setting up the run to the picnic and Bert, your daughter was a great announcer for the navigation. Thanks a bunch for putting it all together, we really had a good time today.

Craig, Thanks. I'll pass on the message to Victoria. She had fun and likes everyone too. Go figure? :stupid:

I hope she participates in future events.

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

the run was a lot of fun today! I think I'm going to need to pick up a radio for the next one, though!

I'm sorry that I didn't give you my extra radio, I thought about it when we turned onto Jerusalem Rd. It does help with the run and you get much more information during the run (on coming cars, bicyclists, debris, etc.). Search the board, there are a few threads that discuss the different brands and options. You don't have to pay to much for a decent set.

Oh, and next time can you tell your neighbors to keep the combine-harvester and tractor off the road until we have passed? Just our luck! :banghead:

I'm sorry that I didn't give you my extra radio, I thought about it when we turned onto Jerusalem Rd. It does help with the run and you get much more information during the run (on coming cars, bicyclists, debris, etc.). Search the board, there are a few threads that discuss the different brands and options. You don't have to pay to much for a decent set.

Oh, and next time can you tell your neighbors to keep the combine-harvester and tractor off the road until we have passed? Just our luck! :banghead:

I think the Fiat club arranged that. :wink:

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

:motor:

Sorry about that. We tend to get into the runs and a little spirited.

eww, had to remove the puking emocon.

I wasn't feeling motion sickness, but I felt rusty (driving) trying to keep up as the fifth car on those narrow roads, I can't imagine how spirited it was for Haemish as the sweeper. Nevertheless, we still had a great time on the run and at the picnic! :congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

Signature.JPG

I wasn't feeling motion sickness, but I felt rusty (driving) trying to keep up as the fifth car on those narrow roads, I can't imagine how spirited it was for Haemish as the sweeper.
You'll have to ask my passenger that. :biggrin:

A huge BRAVO to Nick, Bert and anyone else (Michael?) involved in planning the run, and Victoria for her perfect route and hazard-calling on the 2-way radios. You guys outdid yourselves - a really fun run indeed, and the picnic was awesome too (nice one PMoMC!).

I'm really glad I made it to the event. :top:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

so someone stole MoCo's camera at the picnic so if anyone has pics can they send them to sean (sales manager) so he can put them on our site, thanks!! sean.afshar@passportauto.com

Aww geeze... that's terrible. The nerve of some people! :motz: :security: :hmpf:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

That's horrible, I feel lucky because I had left my windows down. Now I know to always have them rolled up unless it's only at a DCMM gathering. Can someone send this picture for me my Outlook on my computer hasn't been opening properly for a while. :biggrin:

0F8CB901-38E3-4906-A553-5D0D0B4B0899-1819-0000028841CDBFB2.jpg

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

I wasn't feeling motion sickness, but I felt rusty (driving) trying to keep up as the fifth car on those narrow roads, I can't imagine how spirited it was for Haemish as the sweeper. Nevertheless, we still had a great time on the run and at the picnic!

Catalina, sorry about that. I learned the run style for my first 5 C3M runs so I wasn't sure of the pace. I can modify that in the future. :embarassed:

Bert, not a complaint, it was just my own rustiness. Lola's been parked too much.

That's terrible about the camera. I really hope someone just picked it up by accident and it will be returned. I had my windows down the whole time too. Last weekend when we were in NYC and at Liberty Island we were sitting on a bench and a family came up who was getting their kids settled. Once they walked off I noticed the dad had left his big professional looking camera on the bench so I ran after them to return it. They were so happy to have it returned. I wish more people thought like this.

Signature.JPG

Oh, no worries about the radio... since I had to pull out before the park anyway, it was probably for the best.

We were lucky the combine turned off when it did... it would have been much worse if it hadn't!

You'll have to ask my passenger that. :biggrin:

A huge BRAVO to Nick, Bert and anyone else (Michael?) involved in planning the run, and Victoria for her perfect route and hazard-calling on the 2-way radios. You guys outdid yourselves - a really fun run indeed, and the picnic was awesome too (nice one PMoMC!).

I'm really glad I made it to the event. :top:

Your passenger was fine. However, there was a reason I insisted on the harnesses! ;) It was a little challenging to use the radio, hold the route sheet and talk loud enough that I could be heard over the tires and engine. :biggrin:

Thank you for putting the run together! It was a lot of fun!

so someone stole MoCo's camera at the picnic so if anyone has pics can they send them to sean (sales manager) so he can put them on our site, thanks!! sean.afshar@passportauto.com

That's awful!!

That is only the second time I've heard of anything like that happening at a MINI event. The other event was the 2nd MINIs Take the Beltway. I think it's interesting that both times something like this happened, it was at events where the dealer sent out the invitations. I've never heard of it happening at a club (any club) sponsored event.

I really do hope it was just mistakenly picked up or misplaced. It's just not right to take stuff that isn't yours! :banghead:

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

The run was great and I had a absolute blast...I feel it was planned just about right...Loose enough to allow leeway/fun but structured enough to organize and provide a great run...Both routes even being so short to the ferry provided a great run for all with a good amount of "spirited" and "commercial" driving...I would be more than glad to setup another run similar to this in the future with other members if the demand is there...Also...Bert..Your daughter did an awesome job on the radio with the turns and radio "heads up"..Give her a "Bravo Zulu" aka "Ata Boy" from all of us...I also wanted to know if you will have a chance to post your pics also as I noticed some great shots were being taking of us coming across on the ferry....Again GREAT drive and look fwd to the next one

[sIGPIC]http://www.motoringalliance.com/gallery/data/500/nh21003.jpg[/sIGPIC]

2004 MC JB/W CVT DSC H/K R50 "Operation De-Chrome" 90% Complete