GreenCactus

Passport MINI of Alexandria - Halloween Party

They've done this for the last two years. We all show up at Passport and decorate our cars. Some of us get pretty carried away and have been highly creative. The employees will vote on their favorite costume. Last year we all won prizes and they put images of the cars on their website.

It's a lot of fun!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Interesting...Waiting for the details.
Well, we're still a good 7 or 8 weeks from Halloween, so don't hold your breath just yet! :)

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

^^Won't get that "inspired", might just glue a bunch of my Army uniforms on and say it's a camo "mini" interceptor.:laugh:

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

I didn't think I would do this but thought of something for Johnny today :) I'll talk to you Saturday, Ali to see if its been done before.

Pirate? I think he's a pirate...Or, 3M hood scoop with Subaru badges!

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

Been working on Merlin's costume on and off all day. Hard parts done, now just for all the little details... Going for the 'win' this year!

Yep, going for the win. We've gotten 3rd and 2nd place in the past so maybe, just maybe, this year will be the charm. All of my winnings will go towards the JCW Aero kit. :)

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Just to put all your minds at ease, BLUR has decided to not enter the contest. So the WIN is still up for grabs.

BLUR would have won, :reddy:, hands down! :biggrin:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL"