Edge

New Vendor - MINI Dynamics LLC

I'm very pleased to announce the addition of our newest DCMM vendor - MINI Dynamics LLC.

MINI Dynamics LLC is a local business that is dedicated to MINI owners looking for quality high performance parts at great prices. The company is especially focused on serving MINI owners in the DC Metro area. They offer many high performance parts from NM Engineering, Alta Performance and Mann Air Filters, and can provide local delivery for any consolidated DCMM orders. They also offer free local pickup which can be scheduled in advance.

MINI Dynamics is able to perform installations in their fully equipped two car garage in Centreville, VA on weekends and weekday evenings. In addition, they offer the unique option of local delivery or installation at your residence within 25 miles radius of their location (requires clean, level area and access to electricity).

Check out their website at www.minidynamics.com to browse their selection of products, which is growing daily as they expand their online database. Currently their focus is on 2nd Gen MINIs, but some of the products they offer are also compatible with 1st Gen MINIs.

As an official DCMM vendor, MINI Dynamics LLC is offering a special discount for DCMM members of 10%. Click here for details

Scott Galloway of MINI Dynamics LLC will operate on our forums under the account name MINIDyn. He will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Welcome Scott and MINI Dynamics! :congrats:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Unfortunately - or Fortunately - this vendors target audience is the 2nd Gen crowd as Haemish mentioned in the initial post.

Some of the parts can be used on 1st Gen's but you have to know what you are looking for to make sure they will work.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

We will be working on adding web buttons for the Gen 1 MINI's this week and getting them populated with some items that we stock or can order for the R50, R52 and R53 models. Feel free to make suggestions for items that you are interested in purchasing locally and we will see what we can do! You can drop a PM to MINIDyn, send us an email at sales@minidynamics.com, use the contact us form or call Melissa at our sales & support number on the website.

We have access to the complete R50,52 & 53 inventory from http://www.altaperformance.com if anyone is interested in Alta Performance products.

v/r,

Scott Galloway & Melissa Martin

Owners - MINI Dynamics LLC

http://www.minidynamics.com

Sent from my iPad

You mean save up from your own personal "Mod List"??? Still recovering from that last one, aren't you?

Scott & Melissa - welcome and after looking at your prices for filters, you are already on my list of favorites! I'll be putting in an order soon. Is there any chance that you can get the crush washers for the oil pan drain plug too? Not sure if those are included with the Mann filters.

Oh, (this is the reason for the edit) - are you only working with the canned tunes on the Access Port or do you have the ability to do custom tunes as well?

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Craig,

On the drain plug washer, MANN does not include it with the filter, but we have been debating whether to order them for $2.29 ea and sticking them in each filter box....no decision yet! Here is the OEM part# 11137546275 for the R56, you can get them from ECS Tuning if yours is in need of changing....rule of thumb is they are good until the first leak!

We just use the canned tunes on the AccessPORT - which is what 99% of the customers use anyway....Alta will make slight mods upon request for funky situations like the M7 Intake or switching the Sport/Non Sport button functions. We debated the merits of the Accesstuner Pro but decided not to invest....I would rather PM or talk on the phone about the NM deal we are negotiating for local N14 or N18 tunes since its a HUGE investment.

Also, look for a post tomorrow for the COOL new 5 spoke wheels NM just sent us via press release for the GEN 1 crowd!

Tks Scott

NM just posted the press release for the new RSe05....available Sept 1st. We will have them up on our site within the next few days....available colors are RED, WHITE, BLACK or SILVER.

They are 17" and fit all MINI's except the R60 Countryman

http://shop.MiniDynamics.com/NM-RSe05-Light-Weight-Wheel-RSe05.htm

Edited by MINIDyn

they dont have r53 parts :( from what i can tell

Yup. Poop.:frown:

Same with R50's.......:frown:

We have posted several new items for the R50, R52 & R53 models with more to come, if there is a demand for OEM MANN Filters for the GEN1 MINI's we will be happy to stock those as well....the new 17" NM WHEELS are posted with availability Sept 1st. If there is serious interest in the Bilstein PSS9 coil overs we posted for the GEN1 cars, I can probably do even better than the advertised sale price....and your DCMM discount is good on top of the listed sale prices.

Tks - MINI Dynamics

Edited by MINIDyn
Whoops...typing too fast