cmcveay

Meet & Greet at Passport MINI of Montgomery County with Service & Sales Event

It's "Meet & Greet" time! This month, it will be held at MINI of Montgomery County from 9:30am to noon.

The address is: 1190 Rockville Pike, Rockville MD 20852

Please come join us for a casual get together with new and old members. Non-members and soon-to-be members are also welcome!

This time, Passport MINI of Montgomery County is putting on a special event - they selected the date of our Meet and Greet just to make sure we can be there to take part. The event is a combination service and new car clinic aimed at bringing existing Mini/MINI enthusiasts into the dealership and service center for an educational experience as well as bringing in future enthusiasts into the dealership to meet us and get great deals on cars!

Here's what's being offered:

All attendees

· Food and beverages

· Information displays and sections

· TV raffle

· Giveaways and specials for purchases of vehicles

DCMM and C3M club members:

· 25% off savings card (MINI of Montgomery County only)

· Door prizes

· Shop viewing with technician interaction

· Tech sessions subject (11:00am and 1:00pm)

· Suspension

· Brakes

· DTC

· Tires/wheels

· We would like to get as many classic Minis as possible. We will design our layout based on how many we have. The cars (classic Minis) will have to be here by 8am or the night before.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Craig, could you please clarify the "DC and Maryland club members:" part?

Does that mean that those benefits apply to DCMM and C3M club memebers, or only to those who reside in DC/MD?

Us VA members are sad :(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

its for DCMM & C3M, reguardless where you live:rock:
I've edited the event info to reflect that. No more confusion! :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

:hahaha:

John, "all classics leak a little-that's how we know we have oil in them!" I love it. That reminded me of a VERY OLD joke as to why the British auto industry stop putting radios in their cars in the 70's... because they couldn't find a way for the radios to leak oil too. (I said it was an old joke, not a great one.)

I love the classics and can't wait to see Monty again.

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

yes still at the same location, we have about 10 customer spots out front, all the spots on the side are inventory and the small lot in the back are for service cars, we've talked to the funeral home and there are no funerals saturday so we have the whole parking lot.:rock:

This came up on an earlier thread but I wanted to raise it here. If you want to wash your MINI before going to MINI of MoCo on Saturday, there are 2 Flagship Car Washes pretty close to the dealership and both locations are just off Rockville Pike on the east side of the Pike. They both have the standard car wash but they also offer 6 to 8 self wash bays with industrial vacuums before each bay. You have to use a change machine to purchase tokens but I might by able to buy a few extra tokens from any DC or NoVA people that have extras that they aren't going to use.

http://www.flagshipcarwash.com (check out the addresses)

Depending on where you are coming from here are the 2:

North Bethesda - the closer one is south of the dealership behind Bagel City, diagonally across from Hudson Trail Outfitters.

Rockville - the other is north of the dealership, past downtown Rockville (city center), just past the Giant.

Full Disclosure: Yes, I know the owner but I am not getting a commission.

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

This came up on an earlier thread but I wanted to raise it here. If you want to wash your MINI before going to MINI of MoCo on Saturday, there are 2 Flagship Car Washes pretty close to the dealership and both locations are just off Rockville Pike on the east side of the Pike. They both have the standard car wash but they also offer 6 to 8 self wash bays with industrial vacuums before each bay. You have to use a change machine to purchase tokens but I might by able to buy a few extra tokens from any DC or NoVA people that have extras that they aren't going to use.

http://www.flagshipcarwash.com (check out the addresses)

Depending on where you are coming from here are the 2:

North Bethesda - the closer one is south of the dealership behind Bagel City, diagonally across from Hudson Trail Outfitters.

Rockville - the other is north of the dealership, past downtown Rockville (city center), just past the Giant.

Full Disclosure: Yes, I know the owner but I am not getting a commission.

Thank you Bert!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

on behalf of me and my wife would like to thank all

for making us feel welcome and having us as part of your club

club we had a great time at m o m and learned alot in the

tech sessions and got to meet some new people all in all

it was a good run for sparkling minime and a perfect day to

be out look forward to future meets and runs