CARdiac

Local expertise

I was thinking we could start a little thread about who has installed what. So if anyone needs help or advice they know who can help.

I have done brakes, lots of brakes. I also have fixed mushroomed strut towers, installed rear sway bar and a heater core....

Now for me, I need someone who has replaced a valve cover gasket....

Joel

My Flickr Site

The proud owner of a 2005 DS/B MCS-JCW...God is my Co-Pilot, but Satan has his foot on the Gas!!!

Half of a two JCW family, I am the fast one!

On mini's I've only done springs/shocks on an r50 and 2 r56's, a rear sway bar, rear brakes, and an intake. But I am comfortable elbows deep in any portion of a car, especially the engine bay. Nothing should be out of my grasp, I just haven't done it yet.

I should prolly post a thread about side work I do, huh?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have experience in:

• Vinyl removal :biggrin:
  • Fixing Mushroomed Towers :banghead:
  • Air Diverter Installation
  • Air Plate Diverter Installation
  • Grille Badge Installation/Removal :laugh:
  • Plasti-Dip Application/Removal :biggrin:
  • 100's of hours of visual inspection of interior/exterior/engine bay areas :biggrin:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OK Jay, you're the one I need to help me with some heavy duty stuff. May be we could sit and inspect our cars while we drink some beers..... :hahaha:

I have experience in:

• Vinyl removal :biggrin:
  • Fixing Mushroomed Towers :banghead:
  • Air Diverter Installation
  • Air Plate Diverter Installation
  • Grille Badge Installation/Removal :laugh:
  • Plasti-Dip Application/Removal :biggrin:
  • 100's of hours of visual inspection of interior/exterior/engine bay areas :biggrin:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] MR EZ; 06 MCS HB/HB, Sport, Conv, Cold, Areo Kit, Rack, JCW wing, rear fog and lots of nice stickers

Be careful Rick, he didn't say anything about lifting beers! :rofl:

OK Jay, you're the one I need to help me with some heavy duty stuff. May be we could sit and inspect our cars while we drink some beers..... :hahaha:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com