CHILLIN

New MINI owner :)

Hi Everyone!

I got my first MINI about a month ago. Its a 2012 JCW Hardtop. I came out to Passport last Saturday and met a couple of you. Looking forward to future events and meeting everyone. This seems like a very cool club :) The Spring Fling sounded like a fun event! I hope you guys do more drives like that. I'm still in the break-in period but want to find a nice twisty road to take Johnny on one of these weekends :)

Hilary

CHILLIN001.jpg

Hey Hillary

Welcome to the forum, it was nice meeting you at the Meet and Greet.

As you get to know us, I hope you'll become a full club member.

Hope to see you at some other events, we have a lot of fun here.

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Thanks Bert! Sounds like the stork brought your baby around the same time as mine :) Picked up Johnny from Passport on April 13th. This was the first car I ordered. Different experience but very cool watching it come over from England :) Hope to meet you at an event soon.

CHILLIN001.jpg

Pics? And MINIs LOVE some twisty roads. :top:

Thanks Bert! Sounds like the stork brought your baby around the same time as mine :) Picked up Johnny from Passport on April 13th. This was the first car I ordered. Different experience but very cool watching it come over from England :) Hope to meet you at an event soon.

2012 Cooper S Roadster - H/K sound and bum warmers :)

Hi Everyone!

I got my first MINI about a month ago. Its a 2012 JCW Hardtop. I came out to Passport last Saturday and met a couple of you. Looking forward to future events and meeting everyone. This seems like a very cool club :) The Spring Fling sounded like a fun event! I hope you guys do more drives like that. I'm still in the break-in period but want to find a nice twisty road to take Johnny on one of these weekends :)

Hilary

Welcome!

Looking forward to meeting you & Johnny. I can't make the next M&G but I will be at an event or two before the July M&G. Hopefully we will cross paths sooner than later.

Got pics?!?

image.php?u=1046&type=sigpic&dateline=13

I don't have the paper clip icon :( Is it a member only thing?

You should have it

Look above at the top tool bar for your message reply (you have to be in the reply), you'll see the font color, then to it's right a smiley face, the to the right of that should be a paper clip. Did you find it?

Tggrrr010.jpg

I don't have the paper clip icon :( Is it a member only thing?
Yes, only club members can directly attach files to posts (including pictures). I do believe that if you have a picture hosted on another site (such as Picasa, Flickr or Photobucket), you can link the image into your post as a non-member though. :cool:
You should have it

Look above at the top tool bar for your message reply (you have to be in the reply), you'll see the font color, then to it's right a smiley face, the to the right of that should be a paper clip. Did you find it?

Nope, see above!

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Yes, only club members can directly attach files to posts (including pictures). I do believe that if you have a picture hosted on another site (such as Picasa, Flickr or Photobucket), you can link the image into your post as a non-member though. :cool:Nope, see above!

Thanks Haemish!

Tggrrr010.jpg

well come to the club we all hope you have a great time with the rest of the crew. i'm kinda new (join in Jan) to the club and i can tell you first hand everyone is very nice and is very friendly which is really awesome.

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Ernie was delivered one week earlier to MoCo MINI. I had to order him since they couldn't find a BRG w/ a white roof, but no sunroof, anywhere. It was way cool to spec. the car and follow it built and travel across the pond on the MINI cruise ship.

I was at the Alex. MINI M&G last weekend but I don't know if we got a chance to talk. Hope to see you soon too.

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

Welcome to the club!
Well, the DCMM Forums, anyway. :wink: Welcome! We hope you join the club, too! :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129