TGGRRR (Ali)

Question on the cabins

No Prob. I do remember being surprised to see towels, as if I knew for sure there wouldn't be ANY. So be prepared.

:smile:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

I know they came with sheets for the bed and like 3 rolls of TP for the entire cabin of 6 people, but do they supply bath towels?

I can't remember

ONLY 3 ROLLS???? That equates to approximately 12 sheets per session per person per day. LOL

ONLY 3 ROLLS???? That equates to approximately 12 sheets per session per person per day. LOL

Did you factor in the Red Bean Stew that Ali has planned? That's gonna be an increase of three sheets for at least two days per person.

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Did you factor in the Red Bean Stew that Ali has planned? That's gonna be an increase of three sheets for at least two days per person.

3? Riiiiggghhhhtttt.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

yeah, they supply towels, but you might as well be using the TP, they're that small and thin...scratchy, too. I always bring my own...both towels AND TP.

I bring paper towels, scrubby sponges to do dishes and pots and pans (we have a dishwasher, used it once...terrible waste of water unless it's really full), Clorox wipes, crappy rags to dust off porch furniture (pollen will be thick) and to damp mop lino floors, a couple of decent knives, cutting board (theirs tend to be really beat up), saran wrap, tin foil, zip lock freezer bags, garbage bags, a Swiffer, several large stock pots (I AM feeding an army, mind), a small dust broom and dust pan and an apron.

Now our cabin gets more traffic than most between the spag. dinner and the DCMM get together, so we lean heavily on cleaning supplies. Otherwise the cabin would be yucky, especially the kitchen floor and Laura's bathroom. If the weather's crappy(gods forbid!!), a lot of mud can be tracked in and the floors get gross.