GreenCactus

What to Bring

I tend to look at where I'm going to be spending the majority of my time, and concentrate on that. Since most of my time will be in a car, or a building, I pack to be comfortable in those environments.

If you're gonna spend a lot of time in the elements, then yeah you need to be ready for whatever Mother Nature can throw at you. Light weight and easily packable are optimal :)

I'm not changing my packing list because of the forecast, I know I'm "wash and wear". Lots of Tshirts, shorts, 1-2 pairs of long pants, an umrella and a rain jacket. Oh, a few ball caps to protect the dome from those evil glutens and UV rays...

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I'm not changing my packing list because of the forecast, I know I'm "wash and wear". Lots of Tshirts, shorts, 1-2 pairs of long pants, an umrella and a rain jacket. Oh, a few ball caps to protect the dome from those evil glutens and UV rays...

:rofl:

You still have your tarp hat? Mine's floating around somewhere.

Just in case you were wondering about what clothes to pack:

DragonWeather1.jpg

Ignore that. The weather forecast constantly changes there. We're in the mountains, so it really varies. If you bring layers, you'll be fine.

I will say I really hope that forecast is right, though, that sounds perfect!!!

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

I have so much packing to do!!!

I am going on a work trip straight from MOTD. So I have to pack everything for the Dragon and what I need for work! I'll be driving from here to MOTD on Wed, then Sunday I have to leave to be at Fort Bragg before Monday. Heading home on the following Friday.

I am gonna be burnt out!

I think I may pack like 5 days worth of clothes and just find a laundry place.

Steve "Wizzer" P.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2009 MINI Clubman S R55 "BATTPODD"

I have so much packing to do!!!

I am going on a work trip straight from MOTD. So I have to pack everything for the Dragon and what I need for work! I'll be driving from here to MOTD on Wed, then Sunday I have to leave to be at Fort Bragg before Monday. Heading home on the following Friday.

I am gonna be burnt out!

I think I may pack like 5 days worth of clothes and just find a laundry place.

Some of the cabins have washers and dryers, so someone may be able to help you out. Mine doesn't, or I'd offer.

Some of the cabins have washers and dryers, so someone may be able to help you out. Mine doesn't, or I'd offer.

I am staying in the Lodge so I bet they have something.

And now that I have started thing about this I can't think about work. And I still have the weekend and Monday and Tuesday to get through!

Steve "Wizzer" P.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2009 MINI Clubman S R55 "BATTPODD"

I've seen another list that says to bring cash, is that because vendors can't process our CC without internet/cell signal? Do I need to bring my budget in cash?

A lot of the vendors can take credit cards, but they process them later. Most of the restaurants take cards, too.

I usually bring a lot more cash than I would usually carry, just in case. If a place takes credit, I use that and save my cash for the places that don't.