Tron

I'm looking for an exhaust for my 05 MCS

Did you do the pulley yet?

Tigger has the Pulley, CAI and exhaust and I love it. I also upgraded the brakes to Hawk ceramic on the advice of a friend. He said if I'm going to add power I should also upgrade the braking. Plus I upgraded the rear sway bar.

The CAI really magnifies the sound of the super charger!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Yes I got that last weekend for Tron and I fell in love lol. Just the sound the supercharger is making now is music to my ears. I want to upgrade my brake system as well. But just like good old J. Cash Im taking it one piece at a time lol. Only diffrence it will cost me.

>Tigger has the Pulley, CAI and exhaust and I love it. I also upgraded the brakes to Hawk ceramic on the advice of a friend. He said if I'm going to add power I >should also upgrade the braking. Plus I upgraded the rear sway bar.

If you're not going to track your car, go with the R56 brakes. They're a tremendous upgrade from the R53 stockers but won't break the bank (no pun intended). If I remember correctly, the R56 brakes are the same as the R53 JCW brakes.

Alice Cooper - Hyper Blue R53 with a few light mods

???? - Montego Blue 335xi with even lighter mods

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey Tron, Just got word that the last of the parts arrived at RRT and they should have my car finished tomorrow. I'll be picking up the old RMW exhaust if you want to take a look.

Alice Cooper - Hyper Blue R53 with a few light mods

???? - Montego Blue 335xi with even lighter mods

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you're not going to track your car, go with the R56 brakes. They're a tremendous upgrade from the R53 stockers but won't break the bank (no pun intended). If I remember correctly, the R56 brakes are the same as the R53 JCW brakes.
Yep, basically the same, without the red paint. The one "gotcha" I can think of is that new front brake lines may be needed, as I think the connection changed between generations.

Note that the rear brakes did not fundamentally change at all until the 2nd Gen JCW BBK (i.e. what comes with 2nd Gen Factory JCWs), except for the parking brake cables.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Im standing by on brakes because Im waiting to see if Mini Me buys Edge's old brake system. If he does im going to shift fires to probably ordering my strut brace which is around the same price.

Im standing by on brakes because Im waiting to see if Mini Me buys Edge's old brake system. If he does im going to shift fires to probably ordering my strut brace which is around the same price.
Check your PMs. :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129