ORazor

Cross Your Fingers!

So is this an After market JCW?

It's a package designed, manufactured, and installed by Mini. If you have a standard Mini Cooper S from pre 2008, you can bring it to the dealer and have them add the JCW package.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Cooper_Works#Cooper_S_R56

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Stella" 2007 MCS, SS/B, Red Lounge Leather, WMW DV, NM Engineering TA, KIWI WIFI + Rev + KUDA

So is this an After market JCW?
No such thing, Ali. :)

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I'm headed off to test drive 2 minis - both 2007 MCS, but only one is the JCW. All things being equal, I should be an owner by tonight!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Stella" 2007 MCS, SS/B, Red Lounge Leather, WMW DV, NM Engineering TA, KIWI WIFI + Rev + KUDA

I passed on the JCW. While I love me some extra power, someone had put in an aftermarket suspension, which was pretty absurd. I had flashes of driving on the beltway to work and breaking my spine the car was wound so tight.

Instead, I got a 2007 MCS, Sparkling Silver Metallic (or, Oatmeal, as my wife claims), with 33k miles on it for the same price. Pictures to follow on Monday!

Time to officially join the club!

Edited by ORazor

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just don't know! My wife thinks that it should be called Otis, short for Oatmeal, what she calls the color.

But I'm not convinced.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi.. good luck. Yeah it does seem like there are so many Mini's around. I just moved here from Colorado and traded my Hummer for a Mini convertible, Yellow with the black stripe. Mr Buzzy. So, it's great this club is here too. Looking forward to some events. Good luck with your car

Hi.. good luck. Yeah it does seem like there are so many Mini's around. I just moved here from Colorado and traded my Hummer for a Mini convertible, Yellow with the black stripe. Mr Buzzy. So, it's great this club is here too. Looking forward to some events. Good luck with your car

Mr Buzzy is a fun name!

Looking forward to meeting you and your MINI

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

women are more precise
I respect your opinion but I take exception to it. :smile:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I can't imagine going from a Hummer to a MINI! That's like a serious philosophy change there... Like tomorrow I know that I can de-ice the 4Runner but wow, I'm impressed...