sgnlman

After meeting you guys at the Regency Stadium Autocross, I joined your forum and this is my first attempt at a post. I was the guy in the rain with the BRG MCS, white stripes, chrome mirror caps. I have a souvenier from that run, a corvette ran over my stainless steel coffee mug, so now my dented mug has a special place of honor every time I have coffee...lol. Looking forward to attending your events and meeting more MINIacs...

George:rock:

After meeting you guys at the Regency Stadium Autocross, I joined your forum and this is my first attempt at a post. I was the guy in the rain with the BRG MCS, white stripes, chrome mirror caps. I have a souvenier from that run, a corvette ran over my stainless steel coffee mug, so now my dented mug has a special place of honor every time I have coffee...lol. Looking forward to attending your events and meeting more MINIacs...
I remember that... I was the guy who YELLED at the Corvette driver to stop... and YELLED at him again when he didn't just stop, he started to reverse, not making it any better. He said "I DID stop!" ...and I said "Yes, you stopped... then you started reversing! Just STOP!"

After we cleared the area, he ended up taking off - left the entire parking lot. I don't know if he came back or not, but if I scared him away - oh well. He was probably just embarrassed. :biggrin:

Good to meet you - and welcome!

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Welcome George

I remember you and I remember the Corvette running over your stuff. You can thank Haemish for saving your stuff, he was there for ya!

Tomorrow we have the costume party at Passport, you should come out.

Sunday we are having a club dinner in Tyson's

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

George Welcome to the club!

Your screen name suggests you may have done some time in the Navy. You a former Skivvy Waiver?

Edited by cmcveay

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold