Motorgyrl

MINIs Take the Beltway III

Just another reminder - today is the deadline to order a t-shirt!!

If you'd like one, please send me a PM with the sizes you'd like. You will need to prepay. You can do that by sending your payment via Paypal to payments@dcmetrominis.org

If you prefer or you don't have a Paypal account, please request that I send you an invoice. You will then be able to pay through Paypal by using a credit card without creating an account.

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Super stoked that my work travel fell through and I am now free for both the Beltway and the brunch! It will be awesome to show of the new guy for the first time at something like this.

Steve "Wizzer" P.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2009 MINI Clubman S R55 "BATTPODD"

For those of you living out in "Western" Northern Virginia I would like to suggest a link up to do a MINI Convoy to PASSPORT MINI on Sunday. We could meet at the Sheetz in Haymarket (Hwy 15 and I-66) to get a cheap fill up and then we could do a "MINIs take I-66" :motor:on our way to take the Beltway.

I will be there by 0700 and plan on departing at 0715 Sunday morning. I have a Sheetz card and will offer it up for everyone to save 3cents on the gallon.

See you Sunday:top:

:party::party::party::party:

image.php?u=620&type=sigpic&dateline=129

Next Generation Trnka Toy

2003 R53 MCSm, EB/W

Hey everyone, if you have a GoPro, could you plan on bringing it and shooting video of the run? Lona and I will have laptops at the lunch stop and we'd like to get copies of your video. We are planning a video that we'll put together and post online so everyone will be able to get to it.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

For those of you living out in "Western" Northern Virginia I would like to suggest a link up to do a MINI Convoy to PASSPORT MINI on Sunday. We could meet at the Sheetz in Haymarket (Hwy 15 and I-66) to get a cheap fill up and then we could do a "MINIs take I-66" :motor:on our way to take the Beltway.

I will be there by 0700 and plan on departing at 0715 Sunday morning. I have a Sheetz card and will offer it up for everyone to save 3cents on the gallon.

See you Sunday:top:

:party::party::party::party:

Okay...for those in Manassas....we can link up at the Rest Stop on I-66 at 0715 so you don't have to back track to the Sheetz.

image.php?u=620&type=sigpic&dateline=129

Next Generation Trnka Toy

2003 R53 MCSm, EB/W

As one of the Manassas folks I plan on being at the st stop at around 7-7:15 to catch the convoy. Haven't got my new plates yet so the Pod will still be sporting the dealer tags.:frown:

Steve "Wizzer" P.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2009 MINI Clubman S R55 "BATTPODD"

Hey fellow MINIac's, here's a sweet deal from Flagship Car Wash:

Any members that come to any of the 3 Virginia Locations tomorrow Sunday November 13, 2011, will give the Mini Club members our best wash (Ultimate Wash) normally $22.00 for 1/2 price at $11.00. In addition we will contribute $5.00 per club member to the Wounded Warrior Foundation. Any members can come to any of our location (Annandale Location, Herndon Location or Gainesville location). Have them just mention that they are with the MINI club to get their discount.

Herndon

632 Grant Street

Herndon, Va. 20170

703-437-6505

Annandale

7333 Little River Turnpike

Annandale, Va 22033

703-256-6505

Gainesville

14131 John Marshall Highway

Gainesville, Va. 20155

703-754-7150

Sincerely,

Randy Coffey

Flagship Car Wash

Hey fellow MINIac's, here's a sweet deal from Flagship Car Wash:

Any members that come to any of the 3 Virginia Locations tomorrow Sunday November 13, 2011, will give the Mini Club members our best wash (Ultimate Wash) normally $22.00 for 1/2 price at $11.00. In addition we will contribute $5.00 per club member to the Wounded Warrior Foundation. Any members can come to any of our location (Annandale Location, Herndon Location or Gainesville location). Have them just mention that they are with the MINI club to get their discount.

Herndon

632 Grant Street

Herndon, Va. 20170

703-437-6505

Annandale

7333 Little River Turnpike

Annandale, Va 22033

703-256-6505

Gainesville

14131 John Marshall Highway

Gainesville, Va. 20155

703-754-7150

Sincerely,

Randy Coffey

Flagship Car Wash

Is it touch free?

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

It was truly gr8 2 see so many MINIs come out 2day! Thanks 2 the 2 Lauras (& any1 else) :congrats: 4 pulling it all 2gether! Gr8 weather, even gr8er MINIs! Scoopie & I were really happy we could particip8, and absolutely LOVED it! :top::top::top:

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi