The QZ

Feeler: JCW wheels R112 Challenge spokes

I've been thinking about selling my R112 challenge spokes and I'm trying to see if anyone would be interested. They have some minor road rash and one has a gash in a spoke that should be reparable.

Right now they are mounted with some all-season bridgestone potenza g019 grid tires. Tread is still very good and they have about 15000 miles on them.

I'd be willing to sell the wheels, tires, and tpm sensors as a set or any combination you would like.

I was planning on keeping the tires for the winter, but would be willing to let them go. I will post pics if anyone is interested.

I live in Southern Loudoun county near Dulles airport.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Nigel, "The Green Hornet" 07 MCSa BRG/W, white bonnet stripes, Cold weather, Sport, Premium, Convenience, Audio, whtie turns, rear fogs, PDC, Nav, Chrome int, anthracite headliner, English Oak. JCW Engine Kit, JCW Strut Brace, JCW Side Scuttles, JCW R112 Challenge Wheels, JCW Alcantara Auto Shifter, JCW Alcantara Steering Wheel, JCW Sport Brakes

Ordered 9/7/07, Built 9/23/07, Delivered10/13/07

I will post pictures when I get home tonight. As carman said, they will fit over the JCW brakes. I have those brakes too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Nigel, "The Green Hornet" 07 MCSa BRG/W, white bonnet stripes, Cold weather, Sport, Premium, Convenience, Audio, whtie turns, rear fogs, PDC, Nav, Chrome int, anthracite headliner, English Oak. JCW Engine Kit, JCW Strut Brace, JCW Side Scuttles, JCW R112 Challenge Wheels, JCW Alcantara Auto Shifter, JCW Alcantara Steering Wheel, JCW Sport Brakes

TGGRRR, would you want the TPMS sensors too?

They are 17" wheels.

I would love a set of 18inch wheels. . . how much are you asking for the lot?
I happen to have an extra set of 18s (R95s - the original JCW wheels)... but I'm not sure that I want to part with them yet. I've been hoping that at some point, one of the tire manufacturers will make appropriate 18" snow tires!

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Here are the pics:

IMG_20110727_195625.jpg

IMG_20110727_195638.jpg

IMG_20110727_195644.jpg

IMG_20110727_195652.jpg

IMG_20110727_195710.jpg

IMG_20110727_195719.jpg

Wheels and tires are still for sale. $700 for wheels and sensors. $275 for tires.

Sold.