kedmini

New MINI in Alexandria!

Just wanted to say hello! I've been lusting after MINIs for quite awhile now, and sort of unexpectedly ended up with one after visiting a dealer this weekend :o (2011 White Silver Justa). Still learning all the gadgets and things, but 100% thrilled with her! Already bought a few accessories lol. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

:motor:

257310_10100238931675851_5026373_51838462_4231604_o.jpg

Welcome Kristen. Hurry up and name it before Ali does it for you! I'm sure she's already got a list going...

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Welcome Kristen! We all hope to meet you at the next event! :smile:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

lol I haven't named her yet! I'm sure something will strike me soon. I don't think it's settled in yet that I get to keep her for more than a few days haha. I'll def watch events for the next meet and greet :)

We're planning our next club dinner now, feel free to add input at the events and feelers thread.

We tend to have a lot of fun in the summer. I'm sure you'll find some fun events with us.

A white silver MINI is so pretty, it seems like she needs a girly name.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Does he do them?????

Thanks, my brother's still working on the color, but SS isn't easy.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] MR EZ; 06 MCS HB/HB, Sport, Conv, Cold, Areo Kit, Rack, JCW wing, rear fog and lots of nice stickers

Does he do them?????

Yup, he did mine using the cartoon version of Cricket, so that's why the color's off. As soon as he clears out some of this "real" work (graphic design) he said he'll do a new rendering of Lola and get the Sparkling Silver color right. Once he has the MINI's shape designed he can color it to match any MINI.

Signature.JPG

Welcome to a great new adventure.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/myipictures/

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO - what a ride!"