TGGRRR (Ali)

Favorite mods for new members

Ok so current update on what Ive put on my mini which will be a daily commuter...

So far

-Window Tint (will need to be redone by an expert eventually)

-Carbon Fiber Dash

-Ian Cull Auto-Up Chip (Luv This!!!)

-Light in sight (Neck Saver)

-Chrome Rim Blackout

-Partial Grill Blackout

Go Fast Stickers

-"Actual Size" Decal

-"R50" Decal

-DCMM Decal

-"Out Motoring" Decal

I Luv My MINI :love:

[sIGPIC]http://www.motoringalliance.com/gallery/data/500/nh21003.jpg[/sIGPIC]

2004 MC JB/W CVT DSC H/K R50 "Operation De-Chrome" 90% Complete

I replaced the grey stripes that came on the MINI when I bought it with matte black that I had laying around the house.

Just added a little "flare" today:

EDIT: Also blacked out the headlight rings and beltline.

feb7517b.jpg

Edited by 68wmcs

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

1. VA reg. front license plate mount (car was from PA) so got the Go Mini Go unit.

2. Kid seats & rear floor mats

3. Window tint to keep them cool

4. Strut tower reinforcement plates

5. Brake pads

6. replaced 3 wheels due to prev. owner lack of parking skills.

2006 R53 6 Speed with Aero

British Racing Green

------------------------------------------

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Bought the car on 7/20, ordered Enkei RPF01 wheels with Bridgestone RE-11 tires on Monday, installed on Tuesday and practiced autocrossing at the school on 7/28.

Car came with all the exterior JCW carbon fiber. I will probably black out the rest of the chrome soon. The white stripes are looking a bit tired too. I really like the flat black with red pin strip that 68WMCS has.

Bob

Bought the car on 7/20, ordered Enkei RPF01 wheels with Bridgestone RE-11 tires on Monday, installed on Tuesday and practiced autocrossing at the school on 7/28.

Car came with all the exterior JCW carbon fiber. I will probably black out the rest of the chrome soon. The white stripes are looking a bit tired too. I really like the flat black with red pin strip that 68WMCS has.

Bob

Hey Bob

Good to see you here! Did you name that MINI yet? :biggrin:

I agree on the stripes. You have any suspension mods in mind?

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Soooo...I've had my mini for about 7-8 months now...and I just discovered the sport button. Holy Sh*t where have I been. Wow what a difference, the car even seemingly sounded better?...the autosport mod is definitely on the radar now. haha, why is there even a non-sport mode?

SPORT MODE 4 LIFE

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

Soooo...I've had my mini for about 7-8 months now...and I just discovered the sport button. Holy Sh*t where have I been. Wow what a difference, the car even seemingly sounded better?...the autosport mod is definitely on the radar now. haha, why is there even a non-sport mode?

SPORT MODE 4 LIFE

I have a first gen '06 which is from before they made a sport button. But when I drive my husband's '09 I always use the sport button because it makes the steering feel more like my first gen's steering. I like the weight it adds

Tggrrr010.jpg

I have a first gen '06 which is from before they made a sport button. But when I drive my husband's '09 I always use the sport button because it makes the steering feel more like my first gen's steering. I like the weight it adds

Yes! so it wasn't in my head, the steering did feel different, not as squirrely! but heavier as you say. :top:

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

Yes! so it wasn't in my head, the steering did feel different, not as squirrely! but heavier as you say. :top:

That's how it feels to me :biggrin:

You know I found new little things about my MINI for a few years. There's all kinds of goodies that you don't notice at first

Tggrrr010.jpg