Brian0758

MOTD survey

Just received the latest email for MOTD.

It includes a survey about this years event and is something all of us show participate in.

If you do not get the email here is the link to the survey.

http://minisonthedragon.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=1bd5a9bc42473ea5afd091b41&id=84d48cfe7a&e=244a466e8d

I really looking forward to next years 10th Annual event :rock:

2012 Jeep Rubicon

My only two recommendations were to have the Brewswap earlier in the week so we could enjoy our new beverages during MOTD. And secondly it would be nice to see more special pricing at the vendor tents. I also mentioned they should have included a description for the special catorgories at the Carshow.

2012 Jeep Rubicon

I forgot about the confusion at the car show with the special categories.

I suggested they offer a different style of meal at the welcome and farewell dinners. When you're feeding that many people the food should be buffet but if the meals are kind of deconstructed more people can find something they want to eat. For example the pasta is just in olive oil, sauce on the side, grilled chicken on the side. This way people just take what they want. I was OK at the welcome dinner but the farewell dinner was really bad for me. I go to the dinners for the activity and company, not so much for the food.

Overall it's a really well run event

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I mentioned the same thing about the brew swap, vendor pricing and also the car show. I didn't mention the menu because I doubt that they can keep the costs down with the caterer by diversifying the menu beyond a couple of simple selections. I would have been happy if there's just been a salad (or a better salad) offered.

Great event no matter how you look at it and I personally think we are lucky to have someone like Snooter take on the challenge of coordinating all of it.

Edited by cmcveay

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

...I suggested they offer a different style of meal at the welcome and farewell dinners...

I question the wisdom/sense of humor of the person(s) choosing the welcome dinner menu. Lots of people, occupying close quarters with people that they may or may not know that well, and they served bean-laden chili? I am now knowledgeable of the digestitive workings of folks I could have lived my whole life not knowing.

I question the wisdom/sense of humor of the person(s) choosing the welcome dinner menu. Lots of people, occupying close quarters with people that they may or may not know that well, and they served bean-laden chili? I am now knowledgeable of the digestitive workings of folks I could have lived my whole life not knowing.

:dontknow: :rofl: :laugh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GiGi,

Be glad you weren't near our cabin more often! Ali fixed up a HUGE batch of chili that made a couple of meals for us... I'm pretty sure I had chili for at least 3, maybe even 4 meals. Still, feeding 800+ people chili at the same time? And they blame cows for destroying the ozone layer...

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

GiGi,

Be glad you weren't near our cabin more often! Ali fixed up a HUGE batch of chili that made a couple of meals for us... I'm pretty sure I had chili for at least 3, maybe even 4 meals. Still, feeding 800+ people chili at the same time? And they blame cows for destroying the ozone layer...

I did offer to make pure meat chili, but someone insisted they Looooove beans in their chili.....

:biggrin:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg