Mach V Dan

Need help! 2011 MINI owners...

We want to test-fit some of the older MINI grill parts on a 2011 model. If you are willing to come by and allow us to poke around under the hood of your new MINI, we'd be very grateful. We'll see if we can rustle up some kind of goodie for you to take with you by way of thanks.

--Dan

Mach V

Are you specifically targetting 2011 models? If so, I'll get permission from my wife to bring her R57 by.

If a 2010 will work, I'll bring my Clubman by this week. How long do you need it, and how extensive is this 'exploratory surgery'? :wink:

Are you specifically targetting 2011 models? If so, I'll get permission from my wife to bring her R57 by.

If a 2010 will work, I'll bring my Clubman by this week. How long do you need it, and how extensive is this 'exploratory surgery'? :wink:

Jim - I'm pretty sure it has to be a 2011 model. That's the "refreshed" model year, where MINI changed some things compared to 2007-2010. Much in the same way that the 1st Gens were refreshed in the 2005 model year.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

While yall are swapping out grill pieces with various models can you check to see if the 2011 grill and trim will fit a 2010/other 2nd gen, I noticed when I put the 2011 bumpers on my car that the grill piece on them didnt match the grill on the bonnet, so if they'll fit I'd like to get a matching grill:top:

Dan,

I have a 2011 Countryman. I'd be interested in seeing what can fit my Mini vs the others. I can find parts, they are just sparse at this point. Where are you located and when are you looking to do it?

Thanks,

Joe

'11 MCS Countryman "Oreo" R60

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]