FAST060

Ouch! That hurt soooo good! ;)

Noooooo Greg, you can't let them take you to the emoticon dark side! Turn away, turn away, shield your eyes but for the love of everything MINI, step away from the emoticon!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Yeahhhhh Greg

Join us in our happy dances of joy

:party::party::marshmellow::marshmellow::marshmellow::marshmellow::highfive::dancing::dancing:

And it's extra fun to make Craig

:banghead::banghead::banghead: :bawling:

tee hee hee

:aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Noooooo Greg, you can't let them take you to the emoticon dark side! Turn away, turn away, shield your eyes but for the love of everything MINI, step away from the emoticon!

Too late....but I can play in both worlds.....

image.php?u=620&type=sigpic&dateline=129

Next Generation Trnka Toy

2003 R53 MCSm, EB/W

:stupid::stupid::stupid:...:biggrin:.:biggrin:.....:laugh::laugh:...:proud::proud::proud:..:cuckoo:.....:afraid::afraid:....:eviltongue::eviltongue:...:s:.....:s:

:stupid:..........:biggrin:.:biggrin:.:biggrin:..:laugh:...:laugh:....:proud:.....:cuckoo:...:afraid:....:afraid:.:eviltongue:...:eviltongue:.:s::s:..:s:

:stupid::stupid:.....:biggrin:.:biggrin:.:biggrin:..:laugh:...:laugh:....:proud:.....:cuckoo:...:afraid:.........:eviltongue:...:eviltongue:.:s:.:s:.:s:

:stupid:..........:biggrin:.:biggrin:.:biggrin:..:laugh:...:laugh:....:proud:.....:cuckoo:...:afraid:....:afraid:.:eviltongue:...:eviltongue:.:s:...:s::s:

:stupid::stupid::stupid:.:biggrin:.:biggrin:.:biggrin:...:laugh::laugh:......:proud:.....:cuckoo:.....:afraid::afraid:....:eviltongue::eviltongue:...:s:......:s:

MADNESS!!!:stupid:

Theres not stopping us,:aetsch::wavey: join the dark side!!:evil:

we have dancing marshmallows and elephants!!!

:party:

:marshmellow::elephant::marshmellow::elephant:

:party:

ps that emotocon mess at the top, if it had all worked, says emoticon!! btw

Edited by IndiCooper

Are you trying to do ASCII art with smilies?

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

What wheels are you thinking of getting?

After probably 6 months of deliberations, I think I'm finally decided on a set of 17" graphite OZ Ultraleggeras with Star Specs for the summer months

Unoriginal I know but I like the weight and aesthetics

When I realized I wasn't getting any money back from the IRS, I thought about holding back on buying new tires + wheels but then I got the best fortune cookie ever:

"Something on four wheels will soon make a happy arrival in your life"

I post stuff on my MINI here: http://techometerblog.com/

ok, i caved...:rock:

Stickers now has a mean GREEN glow!!! :idea:

Vanity plates getting ordered tomorrow!!! :top:

Got Stickers a new face and butt!!! just gotta drive up to Jersey to pick them up!!!:motor:

Going door to door to body shops this week to get some prices on getting my lil parts painted to match my mirrors!!!:date:

Getting my door ding out next weekend at Mock V!!! :banghead:

And

Dads working on a top secret project!!! if the UPS guy comes today it might be done by this weekend!!! :questionmark: :hmmmm: :questionmark:

And

if thats not enough, im sizing out my stickers for the dragon this week!:stupid::party:

As of yesterday Baxter now has brand new OZ wheels and Star Spec tires!

The setup looks awesome - can't wait until the tires get broken in a bit so I can really try them out.

Hope to post pictures this weekend and will also be at the Mach V open house on Saturday so you can see them in person...

I post stuff on my MINI here: http://techometerblog.com/

Anyone making a run to DIY or any garages in the near future? I could use a hand with this Sway Bar.

Compensation will be provided.

:pepsi::lollypop::tee::beer::eating:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL"