Luck219

Need VA/MD body shop soon!

In traffic on 495 last Friday, someone slammed on their brakes in front of me. I was able to stop without hitting them, but the person in the Ford Edge hit my MINI from behind. To make things worse, the person behind him in a 4Runner wasn't able to stop in time either, so he hit the Edge, which hit my MINI again.

So - i need a body shop soon. The MINI is still driveable - and i'm still waiting on the insurance to finish things up on their end before i can get the repairs started, but with any hope - i'll have a fixed MINI before Christmas!

I've done some research online (from Google reviews, Yelp, etc) and have found the following body shops with pretty good reviews. You guys know any of them; good or bad?

- BCC Automotive - Bethesda, MD

- Gili's Automotive - Rockville, MD

- Hanagan's Auto Body - Silver Spring, MD

- Wagonwork Collision - Alexandria, VA (GreenCactus recommended)

- Quality Auto Body - Fairfax, VA

- NT Auto Body - Alexandria, VA (recommended by Passport MINI)

- WT Auto Body - Fairfax, VA (a friend recommended)

Thanks!

-Heather

I've heard good things about Wagonworks from other car enthusiasts.

I was there once speaking to them about a mod. They were really nice, really spent a lot of time with me. Showed me several MINIs that they were repairing. The guy seemed to know and like MINIs.

They didn't want to do my little mod, but treated me very professionally. Nice shop, they had some pretty high end cars there that I don't think would go just anywhere.

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I've heard good things about Royal in Sterling.

+1; another vote for Royal Auto Body here!

'03 JB MCS- SOLD: JCW front bumper, intake, exhaust, brakes, CF dash, 15% pulley, Multifunction Steering Wheel retrofit, Euro white taillights, Factory Driving Lights, Wyvern Motorsports Rear Seat Delete, and more....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]