TATTRAT

Oh Lord I swore I wouldn't, Buuuuuuut...

Ok, so I am not sure if it is tacky or sporty, or one of those cases of "to each their own", so I am looking for some input. . .

While killing time, and just doing random MINI googling, I stumbled across a set of Side Decals I kinda dig. NOW, question is, Decals: Yay or Nay. . .or indifferent.

Pic of proposed decals, though it would be flat black decals on DS MCS, with soon to be 17'' Matte Black S-Lites and 35% tint

product_detailed_image_516_51712519429594a9f222fbe529.jpg

I thought the price point wasn't bad either for something that if I decide I don't like in 6months, I can ditch. $49.99

Anyone done anything like this? Pros/Cons? Self Installed or done in a shop? Any other online resources for decent graphics?

Any help/input/suggestions are appreciated.

**EDIT: I can't figure out how to make this a poll, so just speak your mind.

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr

+1 for looking cool. More important though, you like 'em AND! as you pointed out, if you don't like 'em in a month or six months, you can pull them off and change the look.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Did you do the graphic?

yup:D

5162433845_06e2e81702_b.jpg

5162434661_a78f04864d_b.jpg

i THINK THEY LOOK REALLY COOL GO FOR IT.

:top:

I love that graphic! Where did you find it?

Found it at cutrightfx. There was a sale going on, got it WITH shipping for under $30. . .now, it is back up to $50 plus shipping.

flickr

thanks, All!!

I was really on the fence(and still am a little, tbh)but I like that they are a little different than any I have seen.

Application was pretty straight forward, but the rear parts were a pita to line up. Not the easiest thing when the rear quarters aren't a flat surface. Still, not bad for 45min's worth of work.

flickr

Looks really good, just remember that if graphics stay on for a few months and you decide to take them off. Your paint fade will still show the design. I had vinyl graphics on my gto, took them off 5 months later and could never buff the ghost stripes down to match the paint. Not trying to tell you graphics are bad, but I wish someone would have warned me.

2009 MINI Clubman Factory JCW CR/B

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

2006 MINI Cooper S PS/B 176 fwhp/ 165 fwtq SOLD

2004 Pontiac GTO BLK 389 rwhp / 454 rwtq SOLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]