cmcveay

MINI-MINI Bang Bang

Okay, sorry for the title but I had to have fun with it.

After several replies to my "feeler" for this event, it looks like there are enough interested parties to make it a real event.

So, mark your calendars for the 21st of November!

Date/Time: 10 a

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Fixed. It's on the 21st.
It's probably worth noting that the date change in the calendar completely wiped out the RSVPs, so people will have to resubmit.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Dang it! Sorry folks, please let me know if you can make it. I'm going to be out there regardless as I need to sight in a couple of my firearms after some "mods". Yeah, I modify my personal weapons but not to the extent that I do my car...

Jay - you sure can. Take a look at the website for their restrictions but it's basically no incendiary, no tracers and that kind of thing. Standard FMJ is fine.

Brian,

If we can't use rifles/shotgun, we can change the format to pistol or we might have to give up on the turkey shoot and just punch holes in paper.

RedMini - The range has rentals on lots of different weapons if you are interested in trying a

I just called the range and the rifle side of the range will be closed until December as they are putting in new ventilation (much needed, I was there this summer and it was really, really hot on that side). So, without a rifle side, we won't do a turk

That's funny but then they wouldn't like us very much. Us law abiding firearms owners tend to be very polite, respectful and - to be redundant - law abiding. :)