Maxicooper

[Saturday, April 4] CDC autocross @ Baysox Stadium, Bowie, MD

So we only get two runs? :(

How many runs do you usually get at a test and tune?

No. If I remember correctly, CDC tries to do 3 runs per car, per heat. So three runs before lunch, three after, for a total of 6.

Sorry all, I didnt' make it.

I had a really minor surgery at one of my ear (removing cyst) earlier this week, and it's got infection. :mad:

That cause me a terrible headache since last night, and most of all I am not able to wear helmet. :banghead:

sorry I didn't make it out, but work was crazy with broken aircraft last night. Hoping to make it out to the next one. I will have my wilwoods and harness installed by then.

Jason

2009 MINI Clubman Factory JCW CR/B

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

2006 MINI Cooper S PS/B 176 fwhp/ 165 fwtq SOLD

2004 Pontiac GTO BLK 389 rwhp / 454 rwtq SOLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sweet photos, guys! It was cool to see you all.

By the way, Chris, I somewhat redeemed myself with 3 clean runs in the afternoon, the fastest at 50.4, I think.

Nice! I'd say that's a pretty good run up from the mornings ;

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

great day yesterday !! quite a few MINIacs showed up with a regular stream of visitors, too. My passanger seat is available anytime.. if you like to go slow... my best time was 5 sec slower than Mike Bravo :congrats:

Chris we missed you !!! Hope you fe

\

We should do this more often, may be we should request the organizer to have our own heat, or a little fun by doing a teams competition, a casual one. :top:

Speaking about a teams competition, please give us your idea about it

Maxi, we briefly discussed the idea of doing a MINI challenge sort of thing. I think the first step may be trying to get more people at the NCC BMWCCA events. They just added MINIs to their classing (last year MINIs had to run in unlimi

As for doing a sort of MINI challenge, I've been trying to come up with some ideas of how it can be run. I'd say we may it a small number of events in order to participate (maybe 4?), since the season has already begun, and I don't tihn