MINInurse

Feeler: DCMM calendar??

DC Metro MINIs Calendar  

21 members have voted

1. 1. DC Metro MINIs Calendar

• Yes I would be interested in having a yearly calendar
    • No I would not be interested in having a yearly calendar

I just want to know if anyone would be interested in a DCMM calendar. If we do this, I would love to have some of our great photos in it.

I was considering looking into this idea, it was brought up late last year, but not enough time to get it together.

If there seems interest, I will look further into it!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] In loving memory of Cecilia

There are quite a lot of places online that you can order the calender from, with good qualily, fast and at a very reasonable price.

http://www.brainstream.com/products/

Also, some of the Flikr's partners also offer calender printing, that we can design it ourselves with their free software, put it online. Let the members, who'd like to have it, order it directly from them. They will do all printing and shipping, no headache. And most of all, the club doesn't have to pay any money upfront, which is very cool!!! ;)

Price shouldn't be any issue, they all have reasonable prices. And It's going to be a very good PR piece for the club, so no need to make any profit from the piece anyway. Keep it at cost. ;)

Most of the sites are pricing their calender for regular size 8" x 12" at around $15 and up. Some of them don't have minimum order!!!! which is good for the club of our size. :D

We have tons of pictures from last year and I was about to make a set of the calender last year, but no one seems to be interested. :(

Just a thought.