TheEnglishBeat

Open Run - Farm Brew Live Run - Triangle VA to Manassas VA

Event Title: Open Run - Farm Brew Live Run - Triangle VA to Manassas VA

Event Date: 06/29/2024 10:00 AM to 06/29/2024 01:00 PM

Event Address: 17361 Dumfries Rd, Dumfries, Virginia, 22026, United States

Join us on an OPEN run on some twisty roads through the farm lands of the south portion of N. Virginia.  We'll start at the Route 234 Commuter Lot off of I-95 and end at 2 Silos Brewing / Farm Brew Live for live music, food, beer, and fellowship.  We may include a interim stop at Messick's Farm Shop for a bit of a longer drive.  The route is still under review and test, so check back for more info.

Drivers' meeting - 10am

Start: Route 234 Commuter Lot

End9925 Discovery Blvd, Manassas, VA 20109

RSVP on the event here: 

• Like 1

Hello, I'm a brand new member, so please forgive me if these are dumb questions... 

This event is labeled an "Open Run".  What does that mean?  

Also, I noticed on the event page says a total of 10 can RSVP.  Do most runs limit the number of participants?

6 hours ago, Atomic Monkey said:

Hello, I'm a brand new member, so please forgive me if these are dumb questions... 

This event is labeled an "Open Run".  What does that mean?  

Also, I noticed on the event page says a total of 10 can RSVP.  Do most runs limit the number of participants?

There are never any dumb questions, thank you for asking!

Just to add what Craig has already said, we have two levels of membership here. The registered user level and the paid membership level.

Our "Member" runs are for those that have paid, a little something extra, along with other social events through out the drive season for those who have committed financially to DCMM (A non profit club). Paid members can also join our open runs.

The open runs are for anyone registered at DCMM, or are members of other clubs. We try to have one open run, and one member run, per month during the drive season.

The RSVP amount is up to the drive leader and can fluctuate if a run is particularly popular. Please let us know if you have any other questions, we're happy you're here!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheEnglishBeat said:

Is there an insurance limit to consider? 

No, the priority is for our drive leaders to be comfortable with the amount of MINIs they lead